Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Report From: 9:00 am
|Track||My Wooly Life|
The boy is mumbling with a voice that cracks every time he raises it even slightly. He still looks fairly young, but his tanned skin and hardened muscles betray his adolescent face. There is confidence exuding from the boy's eyes that almost seems like borderline arrogance.
Deian is a shepherd in Tir Chonaill. Despite his desire to abandon his "dead-end" job and become a famous warrior, he has done little to make that dream a reality.
He enjoys teasing Caitin about her weight.
- By giving desired items, a player can increase their intimacy with Deian, however, giving an undesired item may decrease it.
- If a desired item is sold by more than one NPC then the name of the closest to Deian is in bold.
|Desired Gift||Price||Sold by|
|Cubic Puzzle||150g||Piaras, Walter, Gilmore, Galvin, Granites, Zeder|
- Deian sells Party Quests for hunting local monsters but not those found in nearby dungeons. See Duncan and Trefor for Party Quests relating to monsters found in nearby dungeons.
- On Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
|My Wooly Life|
Speaking to Deian