Looking at her, you notice her nicely ironed collar and silk gloves tailor-made for small hands. You sense a calm and intelligent mind behind her youthful face. The smell of bergamot oil on her hands scents the surrounding air. Her dark gray eyes are gazing at you, full of curiosity.
Melwyn is the youngest member of the Royal Society of Astronomy and is leading the efforts into studying the mysterious material known as Stardust. She is an astronomical prodigy born to a rich noble family from Tara, and she may be found in Dunbarton at the Royal Society's outpost.
- Melwyn enjoys playing the violin, but struggles with woodwind instruments.
- This is because she has always had a frail constitution, and her weak lungs make these instruments difficult.
- She will only accept a gift if it is a specific dessert food or tea.
- Melwyn has Special Responses if the player wears certain titles, certain outfits, or hits certain quest milestones.
- To see a list of all her special responses, see here.