Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Enchants are being worked on and the "by type" pages are not working at the moment.
- For characters a player can interact with rather than fight, see Category:NPCs.
- For the rank 5 enchant, see Rank 5 Enchants#Monster.
This category is for characters a player can engage in combat. In general, these are referred to as monsters in Mabinogi.
- Monsters here are organized in sub-categories by type and include pages that are monster related.
- Main Story Boss - All the Generation Quest bosses
- List of Monsters - Jump to monsters by first letter of their name
- Monster Tables - available for cross-referencing data of many monsters against each other. Recommended to use ctrl+f for navigation. Warning: HUGE pages, includes most pre-g9 monsters.
- Monster Rewards Table - Data: Location, EXP, Gold, Equipment, Misc. Drops
- Monster Offensive Stats - Data: Location, Walking Speed, Detection Speed, Detection Range, Hits, Damage, Attacks First?, Aggro Type
- Monster Defensive Stats - Sortable Data: Monster Type, Location, HP, Defense, Protection, Combat Power, Elemental Affinity
- Monster Key
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.