We were able to have five winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Pursue the Outlaw!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- This mission is obtained after pursuing an outlaw through the Wanted Board.
- Obtain an Outlaw's Homestead Pass, then defeat the Bandits in the Outlaw's Homestead.
- There is a possibility that an outlaw appears within the Homestead.
- If this occurs, no other monster will spawn.
- If there is an outlaw within the homestead, a cutscene will commence when starting and after defeating the outlaw.
- The difficulty of the mission is always set at Basic, however the enemies are more powerful than other Basic enemies.
- Since this is considered a Shadow Mission, players are able to use Shadow Crystals and Dragon Support.
- Like normal Bandits, the Homestead Bandits have instant aggro and a far aggro range.
- If the outlaw is not home, the information box will say: Looks like the Outlaw is not home. Maybe they have something you can take!
- Upon entering a Bandit's Homestead, a short cutscene will play, featuring the Outlaw you are hunting.
- The information box will say: Take down the Outlaw. Give that thief their just desserts!
- After the cutscene, the only Bandit present is the outlaw.
- Some of these Outlaws have Legendary Weapons such as the Caladbolg, Master Lich Wand, and Venom Sword.
- Like their fellow goons, the outlaw has instant aggro and a very far aggro range, sometimes detecting the player the moment they enter the Homestead.
- It is recommended to use Dragon Support, Transformation and/or Demigod on these bosses because of their difficulty.
- After successfully defeating the boss, another cutscene will play, and you will receive the Outlaw Hunter title.
- Quest: Outlaw's Homestead Pass
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: 20 minutes
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No
- Homestead Digger Imp x3
- Homestead Goblin x2
- Housekeeping Goblin Archer x2
- Chopping Giant x3
- Plowing Human x3
or one of the following:
- "One Eye" Klugger
- "Zippy" Nipmore
- "No-Face" Nelson
- "Horrifying" Herbert
- "Shifty" Shankleton
- "Scandalous" Charlene
- "Stinky" Berkkus
|100,000 EXP |
|200,000 EXP |