Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Pursue the Outlaw!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- This mission is obtained after pursuing an outlaw through the Wanted Board.
- Obtain an Outlaw's Homestead Pass, then defeat the Bandits in the Outlaw's Homestead.
- There is a possibility that an outlaw appears within the Homestead.
- If this occurs, no other monster will spawn.
- If there is an outlaw within the homestead, a cutscene will commence when starting and after defeating the outlaw.
- The difficulty of the mission is always set at Basic, however the enemies are more powerful than other Basic enemies.
- Since this is considered a Shadow Mission, players are able to use Shadow Crystals and Dragon Support.
- Like normal Bandits, the Homestead Bandits have instant aggro and a far aggro range.
- If the outlaw is not home, the information box will say: Looks like the Outlaw is not home. Maybe they have something you can take!
- Upon entering a Bandit's Homestead, a short cutscene will play, featuring the Outlaw you are hunting.
- The information box will say: Take down the Outlaw. Give that thief their just desserts!
- After the cutscene, the only Bandit present is the outlaw.
- Some of these Outlaws have Legendary Weapons such as the Caladbolg, Master Lich Wand, and Venom Sword.
- Like their fellow goons, the outlaw has instant aggro and a very far aggro range, sometimes detecting the player the moment they enter the Homestead.
- It is recommended to use Dragon Support, Transformation and/or Demigod on these bosses because of their difficulty.
- After successfully defeating the boss, another cutscene will play, and you will receive the Outlaw Hunter title.
- Quest: Outlaw's Homestead Pass
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: 20 minutes
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No
- Homestead Digger Imp x3
- Homestead Goblin x2
- Housekeeping Goblin Archer x2
- Chopping Giant x3
- Plowing Human x3
or one of the following:
- "One Eye" Klugger
- "Zippy" Nipmore
- "No-Face" Nelson
- "Horrifying" Herbert
- "Shifty" Shankleton
- "Scandalous" Charlene
- "Stinky" Berkkus
|100,000 EXP |
|200,000 EXP |