From Mabinogi World Wiki
|An enchanted wind blows when the Nimbus is summoned. Nearby party members are healed and nearby enemies are put to sleep.|
- Possessed only by the Nimbus, Stormy Nimbus, Rainbow Nimbus, Astral Nimbus, and Milky Way Nimbus.
- The Balloon Pony also has a skill similar to Restful Wind.
- When summoning the Nimbus, it generates an aura around it, restoring HP, Wounds, and Colossus Marionette/Pierrot Marionette HP, increases Defense and Protection, and increases Mana and Stamina recovery rate to all nearby party members.
- Enemies caught in the aura are immediately put to sleep, similarly to Lullaby.
- Unlike Lullaby, a sleeping enemy does not take additional damage.
- Unlike Lullaby, the same enemy can be put to sleep more than once.
- Unlike Lullaby, other players can be put to sleep through PvP.
- Using Restful Wind on a target affected by Lullaby will override the latter's visual effect, causing it to disappear after Restful Wind's duration has passed, but does not cancel Lullaby's sleeping effects.
- Enabling Mini Effects causes the aura and sleeping effects to become invisible.
|Marionette HP Recovery||500|
|Mana/Stamina Recovery [%]||400|
|Mana [/sec] (Day)||0.2|
|Mana [/sec] (Night)||0.6|
|Buff Duration [sec]||30|
|Sleep Duration [sec]||4|