Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
|An enchanted wind blows when the Nimbus is summoned. Nearby party members are healed and nearby enemies are put to sleep.|
- Possessed only by the Nimbus, Stormy Nimbus, Rainbow Nimbus, Astral Nimbus, and Milky Way Nimbus.
- The Balloon Pony also has a skill similar to Restful Wind.
- When summoning the Nimbus, it generates an aura around it, restoring HP, Wounds, and Colossus Marionette/Pierrot Marionette HP, increases Defense and Protection, and increases Mana and Stamina recovery rate to all nearby party members.
- Enemies caught in the aura are immediately put to sleep, similarly to Lullaby.
- Unlike Lullaby, a sleeping enemy does not take additional damage.
- Unlike Lullaby, the same enemy can be put to sleep more than once.
- Unlike Lullaby, other players can be put to sleep through PvP.
- Using Restful Wind on a target affected by Lullaby will override the latter's visual effect, causing it to disappear after Restful Wind's duration has passed, but does not cancel Lullaby's sleeping effects.
- Enabling Mini Effects causes the aura and sleeping effects to become invisible.
|Marionette HP Recovery||500|
|Mana/Stamina Recovery [%]||400|
|Mana [/sec] (Day)||0.2|
|Mana [/sec] (Night)||0.6|
|Buff Duration [sec]||30|
|Sleep Duration [sec]||4|