Wearing a sturdy overall over his pale yellow shirt, this boy has soot and dust all over his face, hands, and clothes. His short and stubby fingers are quite calloused, and he repeatedly rubs his hands on the bulging pocket of his pants. His dark green hair is so coarse that even his hair band can't keep it neat. But between his messy hair, his brown sparkly eyes shine bright with curiosity.
Yes, it was fate. That Sion, the little miner boy, fell in love with Ibbie, the frail girl, the moment she arrived at this town. His days of catching grasshoppers and running around were over, and he began spending time with her. Every time he catches a rare glimpse of her smile, his whole world turns upside down.
However, Sion didn't have enough money to buy Ibbie all the things she liked. So he cut down his playing time and began working in front of the watermill. Grumpy Gilmore doesn't understand, but all Sion thinks about is seeing Ibbie's smile one more time.
If you go near the giant watermill next to the mine's entrance, you'll see this carefree boy Sion. Sometimes his childish love for Ibbie might make him seem a little foolish, but what can you do? Even one-sided love knows no age limits.
Sion's dad, Seumas, also owns that very watermill.
Sion's Quote: "hehe... Ibbie wait for me a little longer..."
- 100 g for 1 minute
- 450 g for 5 minutes
Note that once the furnaces are activated, anyone can use them.
By completing Sion's part-time job, a player might be given the choice to select the dungeon pass "Pass to the Hidden Mine" as a reward. This is a pass to the Barri Hidden Dungeon, which is a special version of the Barri Normal dungeon. Differences from the Barri Normal dungeon are;
- it consists of only one floor
- the drop rate of copper, silver, and gold ores is much higher
- the ore piles are marked with "ORE" as opposed to the usual "ore."
The boss of this dungeon is still five Ogre Warriors, which can make this dungeon ideal for skill training.
The "Pass to the Hidden Mine" has a time limit of 60 minutes (real time) in which to use it, this is much shorter than the time limits of other dungeon passes.
- The ORE Veins drop copper most of the time so it is advised to bring a pickaxe with a gold or silver increased mine rate upgrade
- ORE Veins also seem to drain pickaxe durability faster than regular veins
- Sion usually gives the pass the third time you complete his ptj
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- His part-time job require gathering ores. You are required to mine the ores while taking his job.
- According to Shenon, he and Sion are distant cousins.