this is probably a stupid question, but when it says you transform into a Falcon, does that mean you transform into a bird? and if so, does that mean you can fly?--Jacobpaige 04:36, 27 August 2008 (UTC)
- It's like a Paladin/Dark Knight transformation -> Human-Shaped --DeityOfSouls 23:18, 26 August 2008
- 1 IMPORTANT
- 2 IMPORTANT 2
- 3 Important 3
- 4 Stone Horse Keeper sketch
- 5 Order of sketches
- 6 Ancient Medals
- 7 Storyline
- 8 Castanea's Warning&Ancient Irinid and Elf
- 9 Medals
- 10 Curse of Ancient Inriad?
- 11 Damage
- 12 Skill Caps
- 13 To get infiltrate Vales quest...
- 14 Rebirthing
- 15 Points...
- 16 Organization
- 17 Something bugging me for a while
- 18 Ranking Skills
Q: Serously theres to many holes in the info on how to get it. Can someone who plays other mabis find out what quests to do? -- hawk400206 00:51, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
A: What are the pieces you're missing in the info? It's complete as far as I can tell. -- Fracture
Q: Were does the Shining Stone Gargoyle pass come from? -- hawk400206
A: First you need to get all the stone gargoyle relics, then run the corresponding relic dungeons to get the shining version. After that, I'm not exactly sure, but I think you combine them to get the shining pass. I'm going to make a page for all the passes and how to get them soon, I'll put it there. --Fracture
I've just heard Shining Stone Gargoyle only gives quest completion to leader, is it true? I'm about to make a run.--Leyuu 21:18, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- 'tis False ~kotarou3 TALKCONTRIBS 04:21, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- Right, my friend got the quest completed. =]--Leyuu 11:52, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
Stone Horse Keeper sketch
A:u can not buy the sketches sadly u need to sketch him on your own --Albyia 06:58, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
Order of sketches
Dose it matter what order we sketch the feild bosses? -- Ember Incubus
- Yes. --Kevin 05:27, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- NO! NO NONONONONONONO!! Any order --Babohtea 03:33, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- on the page it says it does not matter. could it be verified again by someone else and then changed on the page. -slayer1o1-
- For the 'Field Boss Research' quest? No, the order does not matter. You just have to sketch all 8 field bosses. When you sketch one, that part of the quest in the quest log will say complete. Once you have sketched all 8, complete the quest. My source? I did Field Boss Research to earn my Falcon transformation. ~Rusty~
Yes, there are only fifteen medals that you need. One from each landmark in both Connous and Rano. --Skye of Clouds 22:49, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
I'm curious to know if the Medals are tradeable. ~ Shadowboy132
The medals are not tradeable. ~ Fibbler
Castanea's Warning&Ancient Irinid and Elf
Is there a lapse in the time to get the quests between the two? I finished Castanea's warning and dont have Ancient Irinid and Elf quest. Could someone let me know? slayer1o1 19:23, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
- Ok there is a lapse for about 5 min or so. I just got it. slayer1o1 19:25, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone know exactly where to get the medals for the last quest? i have look on like 3 landmarks a few times and not found one at all. And i found no evidence anyone was previously there. can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong! slayer1o1 20:20, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
Your not doing anything wrong but the medals are EXTREMELY annoying to finish usually, just keep looking... I found about 4 or 5 different medals on the human mark at one point. ~ Fibbler
Ok i started finding some, had anyone ever made a table of what medals can be found on what landmark or should i start recording it? slayer1o1 20:15, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
All of that regions medals can be found at any landmark, but they are always annoying to find. So if your in Connous and at the Sandworm mark, you could find the scorpin medal or the rhino. Good luck.
- No you can not find any medal on any mark. Well if you can there is a more probable chance to find certain medals on different marks. I am going to make a page where it shows what medals are commonly found on which mark slayer1o1 18:31, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
- Medals are never found commonly on a mark, it changes every day im pretty sure (I did the medal quest twice and they were found at diffferent spots/harder to find some). A map on it would be pretty much useless since it would have to be changed everyday. Fibbler
Curse of Ancient Inriad?
- I reckon it's because the ghosts caused the pwnage of iria [lol anticlimatic] so they were cursed as they brought the power. You, being new, are believed to NOT mess up the entire land. Well, not mess up Uladh, there isn't that much more you can do to iria :PNovaix 10:47, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
I also posted this on the paladin file. Anyways, can someone tell me if the damage applies to melee only, or all 3 types?Novaix 10:47, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
The page says that Fury of Connous is currently capped at rank 6, but it isn't just Fury of Connous is it? I recently got Elven Magic Missile to rank 6 and it's capped as well. Can anyone confirm if the others are capped too?
To get infiltrate Vales quest...
...it says you have to complete the Selected "Investigate Giant Marks" Quest. Does it mean you only have to complete 1? if yes, then which would you find the easiest? I don't know if that part would be appreciated here, seeing as that would be an opinion--Dtdsora AKA Viri The White Knight-in-training 22:28, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Yes, you only have to complete one of them. I did sketching because I was too lazy to find a party to complete Maiz. It took me only 3 days to complete all, and it'll be a good idea to have a sketching party with you to camp on every channel for that field boss notice. --imKrazy 19:22, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Does rebirthing before doing the falcon quest affect if you get the quest or not? My elf is level 26 with all beginner quests done, yet I have no falcon related quests. It has 1 rebirth. =\ --Kevin (»Talk«) 22:13, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- nope, i dont think it affects... but then again i always got the quest BEFORE rebirthing, seeing as i have to wait 3 weeks before i can free rebirth--Dtdsora AKA Viri The White Knight-in-training 06:34, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
If you have rank 1 Fury of Connous and you gain a level, will you still get points to raise the other skills?
- Ofcaorse. - Random
- I have rank 1 fury of connous and can confirm it. You can get 66 levels and then you gotta rank something or the levels go to waste. Greenguy 04:36, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
I believe the page should be split into a separate page for the quest, and an individual one for the transformation, with a link off from here to the quest page. Anyone agree? Sogard6 17:56, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
I simplified the quest section so you can show or hide that part. If people don't like it organized that way feel free to change it back, but it makes viewing other info less of a hassle at least. --Yotothe5 06:47, 22 March 2010 (UTC)
Something bugging me for a while
I think it's the one they use on foreign servers and the Rank F falcon was changed for NA. I vaguely remember a falcon like this on Japanese Mabi... Maybe they accidentally just put up the hood and covered their heads. ^^; IHarryl 21:10, 19 July 2010 (UTC)
I find that most people focus solely on Fury of Connous, would this be a good idea? Or would you just end up with a trans that does little more than add to your HP? --Kingman186 04:00, 6 August 2011 (UTC)