Who am I?
I am a frequent wiki editor since some time in August 2008.
Things all Mabinogi Players should Know
Fight smarter, not harder!
- If your preparation for running Ciar Normal is "to wait until I can one hit kill those goblins", this is not the game for you.
There is more than one way to skin a cat!
- Whether its smash-mill, windmill spam, magic counter or magnum shot spam, there is no one answer to kill stuff.
Things Newbies should Know
This is a slow game.
- You will not become the master of windmill after a week you start the game.
Know your potential.
- Starting out, you should not solo Ciar Advanced just because it gives a lot of experience.
Don't expect handouts by excessive begging.
- You need to earn your goodies. No one will give you a full Dustin set, Ice Spear pages, just because you
need want it.
- Skipping text will deprive you of information. Like the location of the general store. Or what to do next in the quest.
Things Everyone should Know
I thinks I are crazy.
I like fish.
Jewels Used in Upgrades