Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Obselete||0||06:39, 26 April 2019|
|Mabinogi : Reborn||1||03:02, 17 January 2016|
|Divine Knights||4||17:14, 11 December 2014|
I thought the update was ported straight to KR Live on the 15th, and never hit test? I could be wrong but there'd be a notice or a note of it going on test a day or two before.
Is there a reason Divine Knights has not been added to this page yet? It's been out a while.
Also, was a conclusion ever reached about how the wiki treats foreign content now?
Keep foreign stuff off the patches page. That's pretty much it.
- System is called "Raid Dungeon" in the Community Report.
- Gargash is named "Apostle Girgashiy" in the Community Report.
- Expanded information, however the NPC's name to start the raid is not yet revealed.
- Divine -> Crusader, in Community Report
- Expanded information about the Crusader Level and UI
- What the heck are Lucky Upgrade Stones? They sound like something from an event or gachapon, which don't belong on patches.
- Mobs, NPC, and G19 items are very minor, unimportant details
- In KR, Meditation got a status effect icon and a search function for titles. NA didn't get that :/