Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Notes on New Gathering Page
I'm continuing ongoing research and data collection for collection rates of all gathering skills, the extent of Alban Heruin and Rain's effects on rates, and more conclusive proof of the influence (or lack thereof) of Production Mastery on all gathering skills. I'll be chronicling this research and data on my user page, and will add references to this Gathering Page linking back there once I've finished reformatting my User Page with the data listed in an appropriate section. Thank you for your patience. --Armisael 22:47, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- Any news on this? Currently the Gathering page states that Production Mastery doesn't effect gathering success rate, while the page for Production Mastery states that it does (and the in-game text explicitly states that it does). So which is it? --Silfea 22:01, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- Shouldn't it be listed on here too? --W960i 15:22, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- ill get to work on that if you want--Albyia 11:22, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
did some major edits on it tell me if i did a good job Albyia 11:21, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Does feeding a pet sheep with mana elixir really extend its time? --Miyuna 17:02, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- Feeding a pet sheep a Mana Elixir doesn't extend the summon time of the pet, it simply keeps it's mana level full for the duration of the elixir. The same principle applies to other pets that you can gather from- the clover pig being an example. -- Jspillers | Talk 18:31, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- My bad, I didn't mean extend its time, I mean keep its mp at max. When I Posted that, it was late at night when I was doing some major editing and redirects. So Mana Elixir works? That's good news! --Miyuna 18:34, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
fossils and dex
Normally, i get around 1 fossil for every ~3 sulfur mining spots i clean out, but when I'm DK with a dex roll(rank f dex skill), i get an average of a bit more than 1 fossil per mining spot. I also have decreased failure rates as a DK. Are you sure that 'all' forms of gathering are unaffected by dex?--Sozen Cratos Focker 19:27, 13 February 2010 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Elemental harvest wand dura||1||15:30, 25 August 2015|
|Production Mastery on Gathering Rate Inconsistency||1||12:39, 2 November 2014|
|Shearing Paper Sheep||2||03:25, 14 February 2011|
When harvesting elementals, does the wand you use for it increase in proficiency/ lose durability?
Probably. This page says that Production Mastery doesn't affect rates, the Production Mastery skill itself says "Production and Gathering x%". Can someone please try and find the basis for the claim on this page so we can get to the bottom of this? If no one can find anything it'll be edited to reflect the game.
I'm pretty sure the success rate for shearing paper sheep is not 100%, as it is possible to fail shearing while the sheep is not moving and yet be able to gather 2 pages afterwards in quick succession. Anyone want to do some testing to confirm this? since i'm not sure what the exactly % success is.