Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
From what I heard, the maximum negative HP you can have in deadly status is -100% of your max Life. That is, if you have 100 Life, and took 500 damage, your Life will now be -100 points (if you succeed in not being knocked out). --Kakurady 11:12, 10 April 2008 (PDT)
- Nope, I checked that going through a few dungeons with pure windmill and used 7 hp30 pots to get out of deadly when I had max hp of 56. -Fracture-
Using <DT> and <DD> instead of <B>
Which one is better?
Lymilark: A god of love, under direct command of the Great Aton Cimeni. Responsible for creating Erg, the life force energy in Erinn, which the fundamental power of mana is based on.
- A god of love, under direct command of the Great Aton Cimeni. Responsible for creating Erg, the life force energy in Erinn, which the fundamental power of mana is based on.
Kakurady 11:17, 10 April 2008 (PDT)
- The second one. - A Random User 01:55, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
Should there be an acronym section so it would help people to understand the in game vernacular? Like, I didn't know what "TNN" meant for a long time. --Dias 00:06, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
- I think this would help, especially since they seem consistent across servers. -- Ladywinter 05:21, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
Eweca and Ladeca
Are we sure that Eweca is the blue moon and Ladeca is the Pink one, or that the descriptions on the page are right? Here's why: I was riding through Iria earlier, and it was bout 1 am, in game. I remembered reading that Ladeca followed the phase of the real life Moon, and that Eweca rises and sets at 6 am/pm respectively. As I was leaving Qilla, I looked into the southeastern sky. There I saw the blue moon rising, and was puzzled. It was in phase with the real Moon. At about 3, in game, I looked into the west, and saw the Pink moon, which was slowly setting. I knew that once it began to reach the horizon, the surrounding mana would fade away and the Mana Tunnels would open up. I came here to double check my facts, and found that what I just witnessed contradicted the page. We all know Ne xon tends to make typos, a lot, so could it be that either Eweca is Pink, and provides mana, and Ladeca is Blue, or that the names are right, but Nexon mislabled the behavior of Eweca?
--FFVIISephy 03:17, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- That supports my point. I also just read "Origin of the Moon Gate" and it says the rocks used in moon gates are Ladeca Moon Rocks. Those stones are Blue. Doesn't that mean that Eweca is the Pink moon and Ladeca is the blue moon? I find I have enough evidence to support that, so I think I shall edit it. EDIT: Hahah, sneaky. You already did. But you forgot to change a part in Ladeca. It still said it was the small moon. Fixed, btw. --FFVIISephy 03:42, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
As a giant, when I use continent warp from Iria I end up in Bangor. I think I must've taken a moongate from Tir Chonaill to Bangor and bypassed Dunbarton. I'm doing a test at the moment to see if once I've gone to Dunbarton it'll always take me back to Dunbarton. Lhazzal 02:30, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- As far as I know, once any character I created travelled to Dunbarton then it always warped to Dunbarton from Iria. --ZRoc (Talk) 04:19, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
Should We Add These
I was wonder whether we should add PC (player character), bot, and mule to the Glossary. Opinions anyone?--~Shadoe 08:49, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
I read some of these and i have noticed that there are a few spoilers in it, should someone add a tag? o.o —Preceding unsigned comment added by Wuberfeca (talk • contribs) . Please always sign your comments with the button or by typing ~~~~!
Just a thought: if they're a bunch that has been abandoned by the gods, then by extrapolation-- Cichol isn't a god (and therefore smackdown-able). :D --Ashsaber
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|The God of love?||5||18:49, 8 December 2011|
i believe Lymilark is goddess of love.
and it can be like Eros(cupid) and Aphrodite(venus), both god/goddess of love.
there is also other two:
Hymilark and something-milark,
forming three goddess of love.
Actually, only Lymilark is Love. Hymerark is freedom and Jeamiderark is peace.
took you long time to answer >:O
also do you know if they are goddesses or gods? I am not sure about this one.