-Made an attempt to clean-up and make the page more coherent. ---Zoetrope 20:55, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
shouldnt someone put info about this about now? -- hawk400206
- I'd suggest you not to create empty pages... These could be speedily deleted by SysOps. But anyway I'm copying something I wrote on Wikipedia here. Since I'm the copyright holder, even though the license of Mabinogi World Wiki and the English Wikipedia is incompatible, I still can choose to license the content under CC-by-nc-sa 3.0. --Kakurady 22:24, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
Its getting closer and closer to Housing time <unless i've been lied to by the nexon video D:> Should we clean up the page? or is this cleaned up? o.o either way i bring concentration back to this page :O --Trickybomb 05:18, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
- Go ahead and clean it up. My main info source, JP Wiki, has no info on housing since JP does not have housing. ---Angevon
Do you still have to pay bank fees when using your house bank? is there a limit to how much money it can hold? can you retrieve money from it or is it just for paying the rent?--Jacobpaige 02:13, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
- No bank fees. No idea on limit. Yes, you can take money out. Cuz like, your house shop's money goes there ... ---Angevon
Are you told before you bid what the percentage of your bid will be rent? can it be changed after you have taken ownership?--Jacobpaige 02:13, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
- No idea. ---Angevon
- Isn't rent based off a percentage of the construction value of the house? --Naiya 16:57, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
Renting to Friends
is there a way to "fix" the auction so that members of the guild and their friends can get "low cost housing" so to speak?--Jacobpaige 02:13, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
- No. ---Angevon
if the amount in ur house bank was more than the limit for one check wen ur ownership expires, do u get it on more than one check? or do u get it all on one glichy check?
- the hch dose not go under maintance so if u r on hch u can still play in the housing area and dungeon
- on saturdays when sen mag guild battle happens it is connected with the battle ch and with the other housing ch
Can "Beginner Service" count for storage service to enter your House?--Junjun 14:50, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
- If you mean bid, I'm pretty sure you can't get a house with beginner service. Ket 14:18, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Housing bidding receipt||3||17:40, 14 June 2013|
|Lost My Bid||0||23:38, 13 November 2012|
|Unable to bid on house?||0||12:15, 13 August 2011|
I saw one today and could not pick it up. Can someone else confirm that the receipt is now a personal item? So the part about warning players not to drop the receipt can be removed.
Yes, it seems it cannot be picked up by other players (anymore?).
Ok, I bid 400k on a cheap house about a week ago. I figured sense I didn't get a note telling me that I won meant I didn't win. I checked the house I had bid on and someone owned it. I went to reclaim my bid and he told me that I didn't have any bid to reclaim. The gold wasn't added to my bank automatically, I would have noticed because it was empty. My bid money just vanished. Anyone else ever had this happen?