Past Discussion (SPOILERS!!!)
Imo it's pretty obvious that Mari and Ruairi are still alive.
- 1. They wouldn't introduce characters with so much backstory and kill them just like that.
- 2. The Dark Lord gave a prophecy for each of them. Mari and Ruairi's prophecies haven't been resolved yet.
- 3. We haven't been given any conclusive evidence that Mari and Ruairi are dead. All we have is Tarlach's word and a scene of them all getting hit by the Dark Lord. On top of that, we know Mores realized that Mari was his daughter. You can't possibly expect him to let her die there. Mari's supposed death was half the reason he sided with the formors.
Well, being the person who made the majority of this page I can post my opinion on each of your opinions.
- 1. It was all seeming that they were going to die as the story went along. Ruairi doesn't have that much backstory really.
- 2. They might not even be dead. They might be currently tortured, thus having these prophecies filling themselves out. You may ask "Why would they be tortured?". Cichol and the Dark Lord may be trying to find Tarlach at this very moment.
- 3. Cichol would have easily blocked any magic Mores could have cast to try and save Mari. Also for the other half read part 2 again.
Good work with Tarlach's Past. So far these information are from G1 (except his older sister? I failed to find it anywhere in the storyline except in the ending credit rolling... can you tell me where you found about about this?). Maybe later we should actually separate the spoiler part into "G1 Spoiler", "G2 Spoiler", etc, so people would know which part to read and which part not to read. --Kgptzac 07:45, 16 June 2008 (PDT)
- The part about Tarlach's sister was mentioned in the first G1 RP quest where you go into Alby as Tarlach, Ruairi, and Mari. And on the separation thing, I'm a bit iffy. It would be more convenient for those who don't want to spoil themselves, but if they're already going to unroll a spoiler sheet, then what's the point of separating it all out? Andina 21:01, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
Should we mention tarlach's portrait in the spoiler? Like the one in the RPs with the lternate poto? - A Random User 17:40, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah another picture or two would be nice since we have quite a few of Ruairi and Mari. ---Angevon 18:21, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Tarlach still here||0||20:35, 11 April 2022|
|That alchemy stat in G18||2||20:37, 31 August 2013|
|Disappearance||15||12:37, 31 August 2013|
|G13 Log-in Screen||0||20:46, 23 April 2011|
And what about for those who have not done any other generation that involves Tarlach?
Talking to young tarlach doesn't prompt him to transfer? Also, are people who did the saga before G1-3 locked out of it like how people who did the Shamala sidequest are locked out of transformation mastery quests?. . .
I can't believe Shamala still is not back yet. This is so very annoying that you cannot get the extra hp/str from those quests.
I thought she comes back after finishing EP 10?
We also need to look in how the Spirit Weapon quests progress without Tarlach...