Torchlight Bazaar is back! Advertisement
- For previous Torchlight Bazaar Events, see Torchlight Bazaar Event (disambiguation).
- November 1st to November 22nd, 2018
Everyone's favorite night market is back! A limited number and large variety of affordable crafting materials can now be purchased from bazaar vendors... but you'll have to find them first. Have your gold bags at the ready-- the heart of the desert holds many treasures.
- Similar to the Tara Festival Event, however it does not take place within Tara.
- The Bazaar appears at the various Landmarks scattered within Connous.
- The Bazaar only spawns between 6:00PM and 6:00AM and the location of the event changes every in-game day. The location of the Bazaar also varies in location on each channel.
- The Event Wing intended for the Torchlight Bazaar Event warps to the location of the Ski Jump Event.
- The Bazaar does not appear at the Rhino Landmark.
- The Dart Mini Game requires a party of 4 people, while the Hammer Mini Game can have 4-8 people.
- The Bazaar also has 5 NPC Shops (Weaving, Handicraft, Carpentry, Ingredient, Iron), which all sell materials relating to their names.
- Only 20 of each item in each shop are sold every restock.
- Up to 140 of each item can be obtained per night by checking shops on the other channels.
- Shops will restock at midnight.
- Holding the left control key will allow for quicker purchase of items. Be warned items DO NOT stack so have inventory available.
Torchlight Bazaar Market Rates
Compete with your friends for the high score!
Darts mini-game - Requires a party of 4 people
Hammer mini-game - Requires a party of 4-8 people