Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Speak your mind people =)
- Thanks for putting the clothes right for me, hehe. ---Angevon
Hello my name is Shadowboy132. How are you? ~ Shadowboy132
- Hows Fantasy Life? Btw Merry Xmas! XD
This's Dukebao from the Alexina server. Nice to meet you :O --Voichi 03:52, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
Hehe. Cute picture you have there. Hakumei 03:23, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
The picture...just...simply...priceless!!! xDDDD -- Eiyuu 09:42, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- Im a friend of ladywinter by the way x3. But what do you mean it exploded? O-O -- Eiyuu 9:52, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- Then I am not a failure!!! ^^ -- Eiyuu 1:57, 16 March 2009
Thanks for adding formatting to what I wrote about the Stone Statues. Do you have any other pointers I should know about when writing articles? I like your writing, and want to do this the right way. :)
My email is my name below at gmail.com.
Best Wishes, DariaOxo
Hai Sensei! Domo Arigatou!
Not to seem to be asking for to much but please do not remove my pages. =^= -- Ember Incubus P.S. Please, nobody elete my acount for this comment.
Technically, they are valid user pages. --Kevin 18:33, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- Not under the rule 1 user 1 page.
omg sorry to spam XD
Heya! I saw on your to-do list about fixing the monster categories, I've been wanting to do the same, but didn't want to step on people's toes. It's kinda hard to use right now, to the point that I usually just run a search on the monster I want. I was thinking perhaps we could have just an alphabetized list of all the monsters, and if an AI pattern is the same, group the monsters together. Your thoughts? -- Ladywinter 23:09, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- hmmm, well if I was pushed, I would have as broad categories: Humanoid, Beast, Undead, and Other (with other being wisps, sprites, and flying swords). The tricky part of mabinogi is that there's things like stone bison and ice bison that makes one confused as to if that's a Beast or a Magical.
- I would actually prefer it, as a user of mabi wiki, to have all the pages be on one single page. (even though as a contributor the amount of work that represents makes me cringe.)
- You've seen my discovery of the List of Monsters, and I'm down to help with the DeadEiry format...however I'm deeply confused as to the coding for the DeadEiry, and would like to help if it could be explained to me. =) -- Ladywinter 23:41, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, regarding the DeadEiry, I've read up on everything and understand the concept, but the actual execution of it leaves me a bit befuddled. -- Ladywinter 23:46, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- lol, sure, I wouldn't mind moving all this over to the monster pages...I just don't know that anyone will see it because there's so many freaking monster pages and sub-pages XD. -- Ladywinter 23:49, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- XD do you play in Tarlach? because I think I saw your name flash as you bought something from my shop (also! what do you think of a sortable table for monsters?) -- Ladywinter 10:37, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- OH DUH *smacks head* it says right there on your page that you play in Tarlach. I'm kinda...scared of IRC, in that the multiple converstations scrolling by hurts my brain so the last time I tried to use it it gave me a headache. *wry* -- Ladywinter 21:01, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Nice work on the exploration quests! (really really useful o.o)....I don't suppose you know how to get water for the Holy Grail? I think it has something to do with the Giant Spring in Karu, but I'm not sure when it has water...perhaps during a storm? -- Ladywinter 01:39, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- I just found this regarding the Holy Water. Look at the bottom of the list at Exploration Quests (Rano 11 - 15)
- lol, yeah I added that. Those steps just makes the Holy Grail...now I'm on the part of the quest that asks you to fill the Grail with water. *tragic* Where is water in karu forest? T_T -- Ladywinter 22:01, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, I've done the fun part, making the new templates. Now it's just the boring data entry xP Hotarugirl 01:47, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Hey Hotarugirl, nice work on the exploration quests so far, but can you put all the pages into a category like Category:Quest (Exploration)? Thanks -★Fifty★ 02:57, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- Sure thing.
I noticed you deleted a lot of stuff in the css code. Does any of the code mess up your css code? Because the code deleted is needed in Template:StyleFoodHeaderTop and pretty much every item related deadeiry template. ★Fifty★ 11:23, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
- Crap, I never intended to delete those lines. I'm undoing my edit for now.
- Ok...I see what happened >_< The page was larger than the max size for a textbox on the web browser I was using...or at least that's what it seems like because when I edit that page the end of the file is truncated =/ I'm sorry for screwing up your code. Maybe I should just give up now before I screw anything else up -Hotarugirl 22:35, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
what is your template for the artafacts called? I was thinking about a new page and thought it might come in handy. P.S. your picture looks cute. slayer1o1 01:15, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
Good to see you skulking about again. I didn't want you to disappear off the face of this site, especially after getting shafted the way you did. :( Anyway, good to see you again; hope you come to IRC again. --Irjustman 21:10, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
Sucks to hear what happened, especially with all the time and effort you put into your character (r1 weaving, my god). I hope you'll be able to leave Mabi without it haunting you. It's the sort of game that doesn't like to let go... Thanks for all your work on the wiki. ---Angevon 23:07, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- hee hee, I know, I tried to leave once before and got pulled right back in xP It is a really good game, and if Nexon wasn't in the picture, I would have no problems going back again and again. Hotarugirl 06:15, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
Well, looks like only days after my huge rant Nexon actually decided to do something about their screwup. My account got reactivated yesterday and I was given 2 months of free service. I'm still deciding if I want to go back to the game at this stage, though I must admit, the pull is very strong. Hotarugirl 05:00, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- Dont know about anyone else, but i say you come back, heck 2 months free?!?!? very tempting! slayer1o1 23:07, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Mhm, I know, but technically it is not a mod, and it was suggested by Uchocobo that I create a page for it. Though if it is going to cause problems I'll remove it without question. -Hotarugirl 03:16, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, I restored it after Uuu said it was okay. ---Angevon 03:50, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
If you don't mind, while I'm working on reformatting the DeadEiry project, I'm going to be removing your method on round tables and using the div method. Also, the div method of round tables only work on Firefox and Safari 3, so IE / other browsers will see rectangular tables. I hope that's alright with you, but:
- Rectangular tables dont look too bad
- IE users don't deserve round tables (>:\ Firefox > All)
- And I had some other reasons but I forgot them.
- Lol, go for it. I completely agree, with all your statements...particularly the IE one xD I never got around to finishing those table designs because of the difference between IE And the gecko browsers. ｰﾎﾀﾙ 23:09, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|I'm back y'all!||1||18:19, 28 October 2012|