We were able to have four winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Advanced Phoenix Feather
- For other variants, see Phoenix Feather (disambiguation).
1 × 1
This feather allows you to revive anyone that's knocked unconscious, even from afar. The user will need to know the name of the character to revive.
- Used to revive an unconscious player from a different map.
- The user must type in the target's name as exactly how it appears, case sensitive.
- The target has to be on the same channel as the Advanced Phoenix Feather user.
- The target must have "Wait for Rescue" option selected after being knocked out.
- The user will receive a large amount of EXP upon successful revival, capped at 9,000.
Methods to Obtain
- 99 NX Gachapon
- Beginner Gachapon (2012)
- Eweca Orb
- Eweca Orb (Ended 2015-11-18)
- Fashion Gachapon (2012)
- Hot Air Balloon Event (2015) (Hot Air Balloon Festival Gift)
- Pillow Fighting Event (May 2014) (Pillow Fighter Box)
- Saga Completion Event (Saga I Viewer's Gift Box)
- The Great Balloonathon Event (Balloon Consolation Box)
- The Quickening Event (Quickening Gift Box)
- Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2009) (Ordinary Treasure Chest)
- Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2010) (Ordinary Treasure Chest, Premium Treasure Chest)
- Treasure Chest Event (Jul. 2010) (Ordinary Treasure Chest, Premium Treasure Chest)