Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Advanced Phoenix Feather
- For other variants, see Phoenix Feather (disambiguation).
1 × 1
This feather allows you to revive anyone that's knocked unconscious, even from afar. The user will need to know the name of the character to revive.
- Used to revive an unconscious player from a different map.
- The user must type in the target's name as exactly how it appears, case sensitive.
- The target has to be on the same channel as the Advanced Phoenix Feather user.
- The target must have "Wait for Rescue" option selected after being knocked out.
- The user will receive a large amount of EXP upon successful revival, capped at 9,000.
Methods to Obtain
- 99 NX Gachapon
- Beginner Gachapon (2012)
- Eweca Orb
- Eweca Orb (Ended 2015-11-18)
- Fashion Gachapon (2012)
- Hot Air Balloon Event (2015) (Hot Air Balloon Festival Gift)
- Pillow Fighting Event (May 2014) (Pillow Fighter Box)
- Saga Completion Event (Saga I Viewer's Gift Box)
- The Great Balloonathon Event (Balloon Consolation Box)
- The Quickening Event (Quickening Gift Box)
- Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2009) (Ordinary Treasure Chest)
- Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2010) (Ordinary Treasure Chest, Premium Treasure Chest)
- Treasure Chest Event (Jul. 2010) (Ordinary Treasure Chest, Premium Treasure Chest)