Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Pillow Fighting Event (May 2014)
- For past events, see Pillow Fighting Event (disambiguation).
- May 21st, 2014 ~ June 10th, 2014
ATTENTION! Bear Pajamas, Bear Slippers, and Frilly Nightgowns should not be locked to your Style tab! This was an internal error which we are rectifying in the following way:
- We've extended the Pillow Fight event 1 week. The last day of the event will be June 10.
- If you have one of the above items in your inventory, VIP tab, pet inventory, bank, mailbox, equipped on your style tab, or equipped to your character on June 10 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific time your item will be replaced with an unlocked version of a random color.
- If you have dropped or destroyed one or more of the items during the event period, you will receive a new one.
- If you have traded or sold one or more of the items during the event period, you will not receive a new one.
- This exchange will occur during a regularly scheduled maintenance. More info on the date of this exchange will be provided as it is available.
We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience and hope the above compensation is satisfactory.
- The Mabinogi Team
This monster melee event is guaranteed to be a fluffy free-for-all. Knock-em, sock-em, and gather up as many White Pillow Feathers as you can - they're your ticket to earning exclusive bedtime-themed rewards.
Event Dates: Wednesday, May 21 - Tuesday, June 3 (2 weeks)
- Speak to Pillow Master Jeff at the Dunbarton Bell Tower to get your very own Play Pillow.
- Every Erinn evening at 7:00 PM, an alert will direct you to the location of the Pillow Fight.
- Flock to the fields and beat back as many baddies as you can! Each monster drops at least 1 White Pillow Feather upon defeat.
- Redeem 10 White Pillow Feathers with Gift Exchanger Kaylinn for a Pillow Fight Gift Box, which could contain...
- Bear Pillow or Play Pillow weapon
- Bear Pajamas or Frilly Nightgown
- Bear Slippers
- Iris Nightcap
- and more!
There's a pillow-fighter in all of us. Unleash yours and take part in some sleepy fun!
- Log in during the event period to receive the quest Pillow Fight Event.
- During the event, talk to Pillow Master Jeff, who is located at the edge of Dunbarton Square, to receive a Play Pillow.
- Every in-game day at 7:00 pm, a message will announce a randomized location of the Pillow Fight. The monsters will despawn at 11:00 pm.
- The monsters spawn in the following locations:
- Eastern Fields of Tir Chonaill amongst the Gray Foxes.
- Northwest of Dunbarton, out amongst the other mob spawns.
- South of the Tara southeast gate amongst the Brown Foxes.
- South of the Taillteann Moon Gate amongst the Gray Foxes, west of the western gate.
- Northeast of the Emain Macha pub, where the sheep, chickens, and cows roam.
- Currently, the monsters only spawn at Dunbarton northwest.
- Pillows (Bear Paw Pillow or Play Pillow) are the only items that can do damage to the monsters.
- Monsters include, but are not limited to:
- Each pillow-wielding monster has 1,000 HP.
- Each pillow-wielding monster grants 1,000 Experience and 75 Battle Participation Experience upon its death. However, camping penalty is applied.
- If the regular version of a monster has Passive Defenses, then the Pillow-wielding equivalent will have it as well.
- Defeating pillow-wielding monster will drop a stack of at least 1 White Pillow Feather and at least one stack of 10 Gold.
- Some stacks may contain multiple feathers, up to three.
- Gold will be dropped at your character's current location.
- Any lucky finishes will result in multiple stacks of 10 gold each.
- Other items dropped by them are: Base Herb, Bloody Herb, Garbage Herb, Sunlight Herb, Mana Herb, Sketch Paper, Paper, Wool, Golden Herb, White Herb, and Unknown Ore Fragment.
- These will be dropped at your character's current location.
- Collect White Pillow Feathers that are dropped by the monsters.
- Talk to Gift Exchanger Kaylinn to trade 10 White Pillow Feathers in exchange for a Pillow Fighter Box.
- Bear Pajamas
- Bear Pajamas (Style)
- Bear Slippers
- Bear Slippers (Style)
- Frilly Nightgown
- Frilly Nightgown (Style)
- Iris Nightcap
All instruments are slow flashy white-gold.
- Advantage Enchant Scroll
- Ancient Enchant Scroll
- Fixed Enchant Scroll
- Fortunate Enchant Scroll
- Fortune Enchant Scroll
- Gathering Enchant Scroll
- Happiness Enchant Scroll
- Luck Enchant Scroll
- Lucky Enchant Scroll
- Posh Enchant Scroll
- Rich Enchant Scroll
- Satisfaction Enchant Scroll
- Surprising Enchant Scroll
- Full Recovery Potion
- HP Buff Potion (30 Days Event)
- MP Buff Potion (30 Days Event)
- Protection/DEF Buff Potion (30 Days Event)
- Recovery Booster
- Stamina Elixir
- Advanced Phoenix Feather x1
- Blue Upgrade Stone x1
- Lullaby Training Potion
- Party Phoenix Feather (Event) x1
- Phoenix Feather x1
- Red Upgrade Stone x1
- Wax Wings (Event) x1 (30 Days)
- Extended for compensation of style tab rewards. Will be replaced with proper items.