Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2010)
- For similar events, see Treasure Chest Event (disambiguation).
- January 6th, 2010 - January 12th 2010
You can obtain treasure chests by using exploration in Iria or monster drops. For monster drops, you need a key to open a treasure chest. The monsters randomly drop keys and/or chests. The items contained within the chests are usually weapons, food, or production items. Rare colored armors also come from the chests. Chests may also contain nothing.
Monsters may be spawned from the chests as well. Refer to the list below for monsters that may appear when opening a chest. (This list is incomplete.)
- Brown Gremlin
- Pirate Skeleton
- Captain Skeleton
- Flying Sword
- Gray Town Rat
- Masked Goblin
- Red Skeleton
- Sahagin Warrior (Mini)
- Skeleton Wolf
- Giant Bear
- Weak Ghost
- White Spider
Note: Monsters within a treasure chest have been known to drop keys when knocked out. It is possible to receive an item when opening a chest- even when a monster is contained within.
- Randomly drops from any monster or found by L-Rod Exploration.
- A key is required to open these chests. Monsters drop Ordinary Chest Keys, while Premium Chest keys can only be purchased from the in-game Item Shop, at a price of 700 NX each.
- A Premium Chest Key can open Ordinary Chests.
- A Premium Chest will contain a normal game item and an advanced play item.