Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Treasure Chest Event (Jan. 2009)
- For similar events, see Treasure Chest Event (disambiguation).
- January 15th, 2009 ~ January 29th, 2009
Residents of Erinn have noticed monsters dropping strange treasure chests. Unknown fortune awaits those who are lucky enough to find them on their travels. Beware, some adventurers are reporting booby-trapped treasure chests, which sometimes cointain vengeful monsters trapped inside.
- Treasure chests randomly drop from any monster.
- A key is required to open these chests. Monsters drop Ordinary Chest Keys, while Premium Chest keys can only be purchased from the in-game Item Shop.
- A Premium Chest Key can open Ordinary Chests.
- A Premium Chest will contain a normal game item and an advanced play item.
- Both chests have a chance to spawn monsters such as Imps, Gremlins, and Flying Swords.