She wears a dark dress lined with gorgeous lace over which her long pale blonde hair flows like a river. Her dark brown eyes glow in a mysterious way as if to wholly consume anyone who approaches her.
She was taught by Simon on how to make clothes, and was once a good friend of his, before he was forced to move to Dunbarton for an unknown reason.
- On Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
- She gives a 10% discount on repairs to those wearing a Tailoring Master title with a dan prefix.
|This article is currently being updated.
This article is being heavily updated due to new content or is being heavily worked on. This article may contain inaccurate information as well as discrepancies.
- All Intermediate jobs that require Tailoring have a report time of 5:00pm, Delivery quests and Basic Jobs have a report time of 12:00pm.
|A Flower Atop Ochre Silk
Speaking to Ailionoa
- Ailionoa's eye color is different between her In-game Model and her Portrait; it is purple in-game and brown in her artwork.
- The name Ailionoa appears to be a strange translation of her name in Korean, 엘레노아. A more common translation would be Eleanor.
- Ailionoa's store, Tre'imhse Cairde, is the Irish phrase tréimhse cairde. Tréimhse (meaning a period of time) and cairde (meaning respite, peace, or grace) collectively mean grace period.
Ailionoa's display version of the Idol Ribbon Dress.
Ailionoa's display version of the Selina Lady Dress.
Promotion for the Ailionoa Haute Box Gachapon