Alby Hardmode Dungeon
- For the normal Alby Dungeon, go here.
Alby Hardmode Dungeon is accessible from the altar in the room behind the normal Alby Dungeon lobby. It's significantly more difficult than the regular version. To enter the advanced dungeon, a Hard Mode Alby Advanced Fomor Pass must be made using a Mangled Alby Dungeon Pass.
Drop Item: Any Item
Number of Floors: 2
Visible Floors: None
Dead Ends: Yes, but they do not contain chests
- Regular Spawns
|Hunt 10 White Spiders||66 EXP, 201 Gold||Trefor|
|Hunt 10 Red Spiders||129 EXP, 450 Gold|
The boss faced at the end of the dungeon is determined by the number of people in the dungeon when the boss room is opened.
- Drop Item: Hard Mode Alby Advanced Fomor Pass
- Number of Floors: 3
- Visible Floors: None
- Treasure Room: on the 2nd floor
- Regular Spawns
- Beetle Wolf (Brown) (Hardmode)
- Beetle Wolf (White) (Hardmode)
- Black Poisonous Spider (Hardmode)
- Blue Dire Wolf (Hardmode) (end of floor 1)
- Cobweb Mummy (Hardmode)
- Giant Spider (Hardmode)
- Giant White Spider (Hardmode) (end of floor 1)
- Grendel (White) (Hardmode)
- Grendel (Brown) (Hardmode)
- Larva (Green) (Hardmode)
- Larva (Brown) (Hardmode)
- Red Spider Wasp (Hardmode)
- Spider Archer (Hardmode)
- Spider Fighter (Hardmode)
- Spider Ranger (Hardmode)
- Spider Soldier (Hardmode)
- Spider Warrior (Hardmode)
- 1 Person Boss
- 2 Person Boss
- 3 Person Boss
- Lycanthrope x 2
- 4 Person Boss
Treasure Room Rewards
If there are 4 players in the party, there will be 8 reward chests at the end of the dungeon.
- Each player receives one Yarn Key when Arachne is defeated.
- Larva Cocoons can be used to craft additional Yarn Keys using the Spinning Wheel located in the back of the boss room.