For a list of the Bandersnatch family, see here.
|Notes & Advice
- Moves slowly when using both Smash and Defense, unlike other monsters, moves only when in aggro sometimes.
- In Par Snow Crystal, the Bandersnatch has been observed to have twice as much health and move faster than the one in Par Ruins Normal.
- In addition, the Bandersnatch has been observed to have Mana Deflector level 3, rendering all magic attacks useless.
- This monster is resistant to every normal attack (including Final Hit) that does under 100 damage.
- Delivering a critical blow can assist with exceeding 100 damage.
- Since they only have 15 HP, it is possible to kill them hitting only 1 damage if you're using fast weapons such as Knuckles.
- Uses Windmill very rarely (observed in Snow Crystal dungeon).
- Firebolt and Icebolt are very effective, even at rank F.
- This is due to little, if any, Magic Defense, despite their high physical defense.
- Do not attempt to use Smash (melee is iffy) unless they have either Smash or Defense loaded.
- Attacking them with melee while they have Counterattack loaded will, of course, result in massive damage to you.
- Attacking them with melee while they have no skill loaded will probably result in you being hit (Smash is definite), as their normal attack is fast enough to hit you.
- Attacking a group while at least one has Smash loaded is probably certain death, unless you have high HP.
- Best way to fight a pursuing mob is to use Firebolt Revolver, as they will take a long time to make up lost ground.
- Very susceptible to Stomp.
- Avoid using normal attacks, unless using very fast weapons.
- Counterattack is ineffective.
- For the ones in Snow Crystal, if your smash does enough damage, and you can get them all grouped together on one side of the room, having another player lure one with ranged attack so you can smash it without getting multiaggroed is effective.