Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- For the permanent version, see Traveling Boom Box.
2 × 2
This is the official Boom Box for Doki Doki Island's Dance Time. Bust a move with others in appropriate places!
- Expires in 24 hours.
- Can be traded.
- Can be stored on pets, partners, and bank.
- Dance Party can only be started in a party of two, no more and no fewer.
- Summons a boom box that can be clicked on to start a Doki Doki Dance Party.
- Awards 50 Romantic Points when scoring at least 50 points in the Dance Party with your Soulmate.
- Only the boom box's owner can use it to start the dance.
- All party members in the party can use the boom box.
- The color of the boom box does not affect the summoned boom box's color.
- Using the box after it is summoned will unsummon it.
- The box will also disappear on its own after ?.
- Once the dancing has started, both players are immobilized.
- It is possible to load or have loaded skills, talk to NPCs, and ride a mount while dancing.
- Contains the following songs, chosen by random:
Doki Doki Dance Party
- Activated by the summoner of the Boom Box while in a party of two.
- Using the WASD and Space keys, press the keys to match the sequence on screen to dance.
- You and your partner will take turn inputting a sequence that appears on-screen.
- One point is obtained, per correct button pressed, regardless of completion.
- Three additional points are awarded for each completed sequence.
- There are roughly 7-20~ characters per sequence, and there are ? sequences per dance.
- Players have 5 seconds to type in a sequence correctly.
- Mistyping in a sequence will prevent the player from further progression on that sequence.