Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
- Atlatls are Giant-only weapons that utilizes javelins to damage the enemy from a distance.
- To attack using an atlatl, the user must have learned the Throwing Attack skill. This can be learned by simply equipping any atlatl.
- Atlatl attacks can be used to hit enemies in Flight.
- Atlatl attacks triggers Natural Shield.
- Smash, Charge, or Assault Slash can not be used with an atlatl equipped.
- Atlatls are considered two-handed weapons, and therefore, benefit from enchants for Two-Handed Weapons.
- Atlatl damage is influenced by Strength.
- Every 3 Str adds +1 to Maximum Damage; +5 Str adds to +1 Minimum Damage.
- Currently, Atlatls lacks a mastery skill, though Throwing Attack gives a master title similar to Weapon Masteries.