We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Atlatls are Giant-only weapons that utilizes javelins to damage the enemy from a distance.
- To attack using an atlatl, the user must have learned the Throwing Attack skill. This can be learned by simply equipping any atlatl.
- Atlatl attacks can be used to hit enemies in Flight.
- Atlatl attacks triggers Natural Shield.
- Smash, Charge, or Assault Slash can not be used with an atlatl equipped.
- Atlatls are considered two-handed weapons, and therefore, benefit from enchants for Two-Handed Weapons.
- Atlatl damage is influenced by Strength.
- Every 3 Str adds +1 to Maximum Damage; +5 Str adds to +1 Minimum Damage.
- Currently, Atlatls lacks a mastery skill, though Throwing Attack gives a master title similar to Weapon Masteries.