Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Weapon Mastery (disambiguation)
- For elemental masteries, see Elemental Mastery (disambiguation).
- For skillset masteries, see Skill Set Mastery (disambiguation).
Weapon Mastery refers to the passive skills that increase damage and/or other stats while wielding specific weapon types.
There are currently twelve Weapon Masteries:
- Sword Mastery
- Axe Mastery
- Blunt Mastery
- Bow Mastery
- Increases minimum and maximum Damage while using Bows. Stat affected is Dexterity.
- Crossbow Mastery
- Increases minimum and maximum Ranged Damage, Critical rate, and Armor Pierce while using Crossbows. Stat affected is Will.
- Lance Mastery
- Increases minimum and maximum Melee Damage, Critical rate, and number of attacks while using Lances. Stat affected is Strength.
- Knuckle Mastery
- Increases minimum and maximum Melee Damage and Balance of Knuckles. Stat affected is Will.
- Colossus Marionette
- Pierrot Marionette
- Increases minimum and maximum Melee Damage, Critical, Balance, HP, Defense, Protection, Magic Defense, and Magic Protection and lowers the cooldown of summoning a Pierrot Marionette, stats affected are Health, Strength, and Intelligence.
- Dual Gun Mastery
- Increases minimum and maximum Ranged Damage and Critical Hit Rate while using Dual Guns. Stats affected are Health and Strength.
- Magic Weapon Mastery
- Guard Cylinder Mastery