Alban Knights Training Grounds
The Alban Knights Training Center is a hidden dungeon with only one entrance: the Knight's Emblem in Dunbarton, found on the eastern wall just east of Nerys. There are only two static rooms: the waiting area where players can meet to establish a party, and a 'lobby' area for each floor of the dungeon. The four rooms are marked with their own knight emblem.
- There are four floors, each with four training rooms. All four rooms must be cleared before the party can proceed to the next floor.
- After completing a floor (other than the fourth floor) and activating the statue at the center of the lobby, all party members will receive one of the following: HP 300 Potion x5, MP 300 Potion x5, a random Rune, Free Repair Kit (Magic School, Trading Post, Bangor Pub), or Free Repair Kit (Blacksmith, Engineer, Alchemist)
- Rarely, instead of combat, a Supply Chest may spawn in a room instead. This Supply Chest will contain ~10,000g as well as some of the following:
- Floors 1 and 2 have one to three waves of monsters in each room.
- Floors 3 and 4 have two to four waves of monsters in each room.
- The number of waves will depend on difficulty (e.g: Hard will have 4 waves on floor 4).
- The environment for battle is randomly chosen from the many locations throughout Erinn.
- Entry is limited to 3 times per day.
- Entries are reset at 7:00 AM server time.
- There are several reward tiers on each difficulty, from C Rank to SS Rank. To raise the reward tier, players must use Training Stones to modify the conditions of the training session.
- Training stones can be obtained by completing any difficulty of Alban Knights Training Center or from Uladh Dungeons and Shadow Missions.
- Yellow stones adjust the difficulty of the training dungeon.
- Red stones adjust the number of trainees admitted into the dungeon.
- Gray stones will either buff or penalize enemy spawns.
- Green stones either buff or penalize the party members.
- Blue stones unseal special rooms.
- Only one stone of each color may be used per run.
- Difficulty Ranks from lowest to highest: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, Hard, and Heroic.
- Generally, buffing enemy spawns and/or penalizing party members will raise the reward tier.
- Hidden Floor (Floor 5) can be accessed after obtaining regular reward upon boss's defeat and will grant more rewards depending on blue stone used.
- For Hidden Floor: Paradise of Gems, the CM of gem varies based on difficulty and reward tier and will give a lot of gold (Both gems and gold will be dropped at your feet).
- For Hidden Anvil, 4 rooms are unlocked on the hidden rooms with possible anvils.
- You must defeat one wave of monsters before accessing the Anvil.
- Each Anvil has one use with a bonus of 50% of the base success rate.
- Ex: Step 2 has a base success of 50% success, and the special anvil will raise the success by 50% of that base of that step for a total of 75% success.
- Regular Spawns
- Floor 1
- Floor 2
- Floor 3
- Floor 4
- Floor 5
Hidden Floor Rewards
Hall of Mages
Hall of Rangers
Hall of Warriors
Paradise of Gems
- Upon entering the room, a preparation countdown will begin.
- When the countdown finishes, treasure piles will begin to spawn around the room for a period of time.
- Treasure piles will continue to spawn for (?) seconds.
- Clicking on a treasure pile will destroy it, spawning multiple stacks of gold and a gem.
- When the timer finishes, treasure piles will stop spawning.
- Any existing gold and gem stacks remain to be collected.