Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- For other chair items, see Chair (disambiguation).
- Chairs typically have 10~15 Durability, which gradually decreases while in use.
- Each time you use the Chair, it will lose a certain amount of Durability.
- To sit in it, right-click and choose "Use" or hold Left CTRL and click the chair.
- Sitting on some chairs increases Wound recovery by a flat bonus.
- Sitting on a chair increases Rest recovery by +50%, similar to Campfire bonuses.
- Sitting on a chair halves the Hunger restored from food, similar to Campfires. See Food Effects (Long Term).
- Sitting on a chair enables House Sharing for Food Effects (Short Term), similar to Campfire Camp Sharing.
- The bonuses provided from a Chair and a Campfire do not stack. Chairs will override Campfires, canceling their bonus.
- Can be used in dungeons to gradually heal wounds.
- Can be fed to a Spirit Weapon.
Requires at least Novice Rank Rest to use.
Fishing Chairs require at least Novice Rank Fishing to use.
Cannot be blessed.
Only repairable at Walter, Vanalen, and Laighlinne (Partner). (Does not apply to Harp and Piano chairs, which can be repaired at any General Goods shop)