We were able to have five winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Homestead Stone (Item)
- For the Homestead prop, see Homestead Stone (Homestead).
1 × 1
Stone containing the power of Danu, the goddess of earth. It's needed for farm development. Can be collected on the farm once per day.
- If you have reached your limit of stones and still have stones to collect, it will be dropped onto the floor. You may not collect these stones until you have sufficient space. If you leave the homestead without collecting these stones, they will disappear.
- Like normal items, Homestead Stones will disappear with time, regardless of you whether or not you leave your homestead.
- For the event item, see Homestead Stone Fragment (Event).
- Homestead Stones Fragments are used for Homestead maintenance costs.
- Each stone is equal to 10 fragments.
- Fragments only add to the cost when there is more than half a stone worth.
- Homestead Stone Fragments have no physical form and never exist on their own.
Methods to Obtain
- Mine at Homestead with the use of a pickaxe.
- Strong, Awful, and Boss monsters drop this during the Homestead Preparation Event (2011).
- Madoc's request.
- Mine at an Outlaw's Homestead with the use of a pickaxe.
- Fishing with special bait from Homestead Fishing Event and Homestead Candy Bonanza Event (2015)