Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Homestead Fishing Event
June 12th ~ June 26th, 2013
Homestead Fishing Event
Grab a Candy Bait Feeder from Caravan Joe and fish up some awesome prizes in your Homestead!
Variety of Herbs
Variety of Fish
Variety of Books
Face-changing Stone Statue
And much more!
To add to the fun, all items in the Homestead shop that cost Pon will be discounted during the event!
The Mabinogi Team
- Visit Caravan Joe near the lamppost by Lorna in Dunbarton and purchase Candy Bait from him.
- Using a Fishing Rod, equip the bait and go to any fishing area.
- Contrary to the event description, you do not have to go to a homestead with a fishing hole to participate.
- If the bait expires while equipped, it will only give normal fishing items.
- During this event, the required time to build items is decreased by a large amount and the Pon price of all items is halved.
- During this event, Caravan Joe sells various items used for creating various homestead objects.
- These are rewards from the fishing event itself. For rewards from the Candy Jar, see the Candy Jar page.
- A Campfire Memory (Campfire Rank F to E)
- A Guidebook on Firebolt (Learn Firebolt)
- Basics of Lightning Magic: the Lightning Bolt (Learn Lightning Bolt)
- Campfire Manual (Learn Campfire)
- Composition Lessons with Helene (1) (Composition Rank E to D)
- Healing: The Basics of Magic (Learn Healing)
- Icebolt Spell: Origin and Training (Learn Icebolt)
- Improving Your Composition Skill (Composition Rank F to E)
- Introduction to Music Composition (Learn Composition)
- Making Pasta (Cooking Rank 9 to 8)
- Music Theory (Learn Music Knowledge)
- Quick and Effective First Aid (First Aid Rank F to E)
- The First Steps of Meditation (Meditation Rank F to E)
- The History of Music in Erinn (1) (Music Knowledge Rank F to E)
- The History of Music in Erinn (2) (Music Knowledge Rank E to D)
- Action! Defense Skill
- Animal-loving Healer
- An Unemployed Man's Memoir of Clothes
- A Report on Astralium
- A Story About Eggs
- Battle Arena : Aim for a Giant Star
- Behold the Dungeon - Advice for Young Generations
- Cooking on Your Own Vol. 2
- Don't Give Up! Trefor's Training Towards Veteranship
- Easy Part-Time Jobs
- Enchant, Another Mysterious Magic
- Experiencing the Miracle of Resurrection with 100 Gold
- Face-changing Statue
- Facial Expressions Require Practice too
- Fire Arrow, The Ultimate Archery
- Glewyas's Mythril Chef Recipe Book
- Guidebook for Dungeon Exploration - Practicum
- Guidebook for Dungeon Exploration - Theory
- Hit what you see
- How Am I Going to Survive Like This?
- How to Enjoy Field Hunting
- How to Milk a Cow
- I Hate Cuteness
- Imp's Diary
- Introduction to Field Bosses
- Iria's Giant Statue
- It's a 'paper airplane' that flies.
- Legend of the Giant Bird
- Musicians of Erinn
- My Fluffy Life with Wool
- Nora Talks about the Tailoring Skill
- On Effective Treatment of Wounds
- Reshaping Your Body
- Seal Stone Research Almanac : Ciar Dungeon
- Seal Stone Research Almanac : Dugald Aisle
- Seal Stone Research Almanac : Rabbie Dungeon
- The Dunbarton Environs
- The Greedy Snow Imp
- The Holy Water of Lymilark
- The Origin of Moon Gates
- The Road to Becoming a Magic Warrior
- The Shadow Mystery
- The Snake's Altar
- The Story of Spiral Hill
- The Story of a White Doe
- The Tale of Ifan the Rich
- The Tir Chonaill Environs
- Tracy's Secret
- Understanding Elementals
- Understanding Wisps
- Wanderer of the Fiodh Forest
- What We Call 'Iron'
- Wizards Love the Dark
- Angler Fish
- Bluefin Tuna
- Carnivorous Fish
- Flying Fish
- King Crab
- Marine Pearl Oyster
- Silk Snapper
- Striped Marlin