Homestead Fishing Event
June 12th ~ June 26th, 2013
Homestead Fishing Event
Grab a Candy Bait Feeder from Caravan Joe and fish up some awesome prizes in your Homestead!
Variety of Herbs
Variety of Fish
Variety of Books
Face-changing Stone Statue
And much more!
To add to the fun, all items in the Homestead shop that cost Pon will be discounted during the event!
The Mabinogi Team
- Visit Caravan Joe near the lamppost by Lorna in Dunbarton and purchase Candy Bait from him.
- Using a Fishing Rod, equip the bait and go to any fishing area.
- Contrary to the event description, you do not have to go to a homestead with a fishing hole to participate.
- If the bait expires while equipped, it will only give normal fishing items.
- During this event, the required time to build items is decreased by a large amount and the Pon price of all items is halved.
- During this event, Caravan Joe sells various items used for creating various homestead objects.
- These are rewards from the fishing event itself. For rewards from the Candy Jar, see the Candy Jar page.
- A Campfire Memory (Campfire Rank F to E)
- A Guidebook on Firebolt (Learn Firebolt)
- Basics of Lightning Magic: the Lightning Bolt (Learn Lightning Bolt)
- Campfire Manual (Learn Campfire)
- Composition Lessons with Helene (1) (Composition Rank E to D)
- Healing: The Basics of Magic (Learn Healing)
- Icebolt Spell: Origin and Training (Learn Icebolt)
- Improving Your Composition Skill (Composition Rank F to E)
- Introduction to Music Composition (Learn Composition)
- Making Pasta (Cooking Rank 9 to 8)
- Music Theory (Learn Music Knowledge)
- Quick and Effective First Aid (First Aid Rank F to E)
- The First Steps of Meditation (Meditation Rank F to E)
- The History of Music in Erinn (1) (Music Knowledge Rank F to E)
- The History of Music in Erinn (2) (Music Knowledge Rank E to D)
- Action! Defense Skill
- Animal-loving Healer
- An Unemployed Man's Memoir of Clothes
- A Report on Astralium
- A Story About Eggs
- Battle Arena : Aim for a Giant Star
- Behold the Dungeon - Advice for Young Generations
- Cooking on Your Own Vol. 2
- Don't Give Up! Trefor's Training Towards Veteranship
- Easy Part-Time Jobs
- Enchant, Another Mysterious Magic
- Experiencing the Miracle of Resurrection with 100 Gold
- Face-changing Statue
- Facial Expressions Require Practice too
- Fire Arrow, The Ultimate Archery
- Glewyas's Mythril Chef Recipe Book
- Guidebook for Dungeon Exploration - Practicum
- Guidebook for Dungeon Exploration - Theory
- Hit what you see
- How Am I Going to Survive Like This?
- How to Enjoy Field Hunting
- How to Milk a Cow
- I Hate Cuteness
- Imp's Diary
- Introduction to Field Bosses
- Iria's Giant Statue
- It's a 'paper airplane' that flies.
- Legend of the Giant Bird
- Musicians of Erinn
- My Fluffy Life with Wool
- Nora Talks about the Tailoring Skill
- On Effective Treatment of Wounds
- Reshaping Your Body
- Seal Stone Research Almanac : Ciar Dungeon
- Seal Stone Research Almanac : Dugald Aisle
- Seal Stone Research Almanac : Rabbie Dungeon
- The Dunbarton Environs
- The Greedy Snow Imp
- The Holy Water of Lymilark
- The Origin of Moon Gates
- The Road to Becoming a Magic Warrior
- The Shadow Mystery
- The Snake's Altar
- The Story of Spiral Hill
- The Story of a White Doe
- The Tale of Ifan the Rich
- The Tir Chonaill Environs
- Tracy's Secret
- Understanding Elementals
- Understanding Wisps
- Wanderer of the Fiodh Forest
- What We Call 'Iron'
- Wizards Love the Dark
- Angler Fish
- Bluefin Tuna
- Carnivorous Fish
- Flying Fish
- King Crab
- Marine Pearl Oyster
- Silk Snapper
- Striped Marlin