From Mabinogi World Wiki
- A standard mineral vein contains 7 collections.
- Ore deposits only regenerate if they are in the overworld, with a few exceptions.
- In dungeons, deposits appear in groups of 4, either in a room (usually empty, sometimes with pre-spawns and rarely with chests) or in a hallway.
- The presence and number of Ore Deposit groups in a dungeon is entirely random. There can be as many as four groups on a single floor, or none.
- There are usually 2 to 5 deposits in each large room of Solea.
|Node||Number of collections||Regenerates?|
Connous Underground Maze
|Homestead Stone (Homestead)||10||Per real time day. Resets at 12:00 AM PST.|
|Homestead Mineral Vein||5||Per real time day. Resets at 12:00 AM PST.|
|Homestead Hillwen Ore||5?|
- Gathered by equipping a Pickaxe and Mining them with it.
- Some ore types require accessing of a specific dungeon in order to be able to gather them
- You cannot mix ores and ore fragments.
- Gathered by equipping a Metallurgy Sieve and using Metallurgy at various metallurgy sites.
- They can also be gathered by equipping a Mining Drill and using Rare Mineralogy in Hillwen Mine.
- Ore fragments obtained by using Metallurgy can be used and refined like Ores.
Comparative chart of refined metals
- Click on the picture to go to the corresponding page.
- These nodes are the most commonly found in Barri Dungeon, Solea, and the Connous Underground maze.
- They naturally occur in Blackstone Beach.
- In Connous Underground Maze and Solea, the player must first discover them via L-Rod Exploration.
- These nodes of a rarer type only occur in Barri dungeon. They have lower rates of Iron Ore occuring.
- These nodes only occur in Hillwen Mine and regenerate over time after being depleted.
- Varying sizes of them occur within the mine. The floor they are found on, as well as their size, determines the type of ores found and their rates.
See Metallurgy for more information.
Location and Probability
- Copper, Silver, and Gold Upgrades for the Pickaxe increases the chance of receiving that Ore.
- Copper Upgrade increases gathering of Copper by 20%, creating an 17.77% chance of receiving Copper Ore.
- Silver Upgrade increases gathering of Silver by 30%, creating a 9.62% chance of receiving Silver Ore.
- Gold Upgrade increases gathering of Gold by 40%, creating a 5.18% chance of receiving Gold Ore.
- Mythril Ore is obtained from Barri Dungeon's Mythril Mine's Mythril Ore Deposits, which has a 100% finding rate. It can also be found in Barri Advanced, Solea and Ant Hell.
- Mythril Ore deposits appear much less frequently than regular ore deposits in the caves.
- The Mythril Mine can only be accessed during the Generation 2 Quest Mythril Armor.
- A Pickaxe must be equipped to collect.
|Location||Iron Ore Rate||Copper Ore Rate||Silver Ore Rate||Gold Ore Rate||Mythril Ore Rate||Extra Item|
|Barri Dungeon (Normal Node)||74.07%||14.82%||7.41%||3.70%||N/A||None|
|Connous Underground Maze||74.07%||14.82%||7.41%||3.70%||(??%)|
|Rare Node (ORE)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)|
|Blackstone Beach||50%||20%||10%||5%||/NA||Spirit Transformation Stone 15%|
|Barri Spirit Fossil Dungeon||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||Ancient Spirit Fossil (??%)|
|Location||Low-Grade Cuilin Stone Rate||Common Cuilin Stone Rate||Fine Cuilin Stone Rate||Finest Cuilin Stone Rate||Earth Crystal Rate|
|Sliab Cuilin (Shadow)||41.24%||30.93%||9.28%||3.09%||15.46%|
|Location||Ore Type||Ore Rate||Fossil Rate|
|Sulfur Pits||Sulfur Ore||90.91%||9.09%|
|Sulfur Golem||Sulfur Ore||50.00%||50.00%|
|Raspa Volcano (Rainy Weather only)||Flint||?%||?%|
|Castle Building Stones||Dugald Aisle (rocks along the south part)||100%|
|Moon Stone Piece||Residential Area (Castle)|
- See Metallurgy Sites for a full list of locations.
- A Metallurgy Sieve must be equipped to collect.
- The Homestead Metallurgy Site will always count as a White Sparkling spot, even under rainy weather.
- The Crystal and Amethyst Golems can yield Commerce goods.
|Location||Iron Fragment Rate||Copper Fragment Rate||Silver Fragment Rate||Gold Fragment Rate||Mythril Fragment Rate||Extra Item|
|Gather Failure (any area)||N/A||Unknown Ore Fragment (100%)|
|White Sparkling Spot||40%%||30%||10%||10%||10%||N/A|
|Gold Sparkling Spot||20%||40%||10%||10%||15%||N/A|
|Crystal Golem||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||White Crystal (??%)|
|Amethyst Golem||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||Black Crystal (??%)|
|Scuabtuinne||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||Gemstone (??%) |
Sparkling Glass Marble (??%)
- The amount of collections varies depending on the size of the Mineral vein.
- A Mining Drill must be equipped to collect.
|Location||Tin Rate||Zinc Rate||Nickel Rate||Hillwen Ore Fragment Rate|
|Gather Bonus (any area)||N/A||Soft Hillwen Ore Fragment (??%)|
|Hillwen Mine B1||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)|
|Hillwen Mine B2 (Small Node)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)|
|Hillwen Mine B2 (Medium Node)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)|
|Hillwen Mine B2 (Large Node)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)||(??%)|
|Hillwen Mine B3 (Largest Node)||N/A||(100%)|
- Gold and Mythril used to be indistinguishable from each other.
- Mythril Thread used to be known as Mythril Cable.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Ores"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.