Manus's Potion Fishing Event
- November 5th, 2014 - November 18th, 2014
- March 1st, 2018 - March 7th, 2018
Anyone up for a little fishing? Word on the street is they're biting! But fish aren't the only thing you'll find in the water! Manus's Potion Bait is the best tool for attracting something a bit more exciting, such as a Friendly Shark Hat, Monster Shark Hat, Penguin Robe, and much more!
Get to Fishing!
- Talk to Manus in the Healer's House.
- Complete his quest to receive 100 Manus's Potion Bait.
- Extra bait can be purchased from Walter in Dunbarton.
- Use this special bait to fish and you'll catch all sorts of awesome prizes!
- Upon logging in, you will receive a quest.
- After completing the quest, you will receive special event bait which can also be purchased from Walter in Dunbarton.
- Fish with the bait to receive exclusive items. All items, no matter where you are fishing, will be a part of the rewards below. Normal items cannot be fished up when using this bait.
- The fished up potions will not stack automatically when caught.
- However, Marionette Potions are an exception and will stack when caught.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during the Fishing Event.
|Briefing||Want potions? Of course you do! All you need to get your own potions is a fishing rod! Come see me if you want to learn more. - Manus|
Manus is located inside the Healer's House of Dunbarton.
- Potions do not automatically stack when fished out, with the exception of the marionette potions.
- Blue Cotton Candy
- Green Cotton Candy
- Indigo Cotton Candy
- Orange Cotton Candy
- Purple Cotton Candy
- Red Cotton Candy
- Yellow Cotton Candy
Note: The cotton candy received from the event causes special effects when consumed. It is not the same Cotton Candy as those that came from the Cotton Candy Sheep Event (2009).
Note: SE Potions stack up to x50
- High Gathering Speed Potion
- HP 100 Potion x10
- HP 300 Potion x10
- HP 100 Potion SE x5
- HP 300 Potion SE x5
- HP 500 Potion SE x5
- Likeability Potion
- Marionette 30 Potion
- Marionette 50 Potion
- Marionette 100 Potion
- Marionette 300 Potion
- Marionette 500 Potion
- MP 100 Potion x10
- MP 300 Potion x10
- MP 100 Potion SE x5
- MP 300 Potion SE x5
- MP 500 Potion SE x5
- Stamina 100 Potion x10
- Stamina 300 Potion x10
- Stamina 100 Potion SE x5
- Stamina 300 Potion SE x5
- Stamina 500 Potion SE x5
- Stamina 1000 Potion RE x3
- Tin Potion
- Wound Remedy 100 Potion SE x10
- Wound Remedy 300 Potion SE x10
- Wound Remedy 500 Potion SE x10
Note: All Gems are 8.00, 9.00 or 10.00 cm.