Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
This man is wearing a green and white healer's dress. Unlike other men, his neatly trimmed hair, long and rich, is carefully tied in braids and hangs down his broad shoulders.
Manus is the healer of Dunbarton. After moving to Dunbarton not too long ago, he opened a healer's clinic.
Contrary to his physique now, Manus spent most of his childhood being frail and diseased. This is perhaps why he is, in a degree, obsessed with the topic of health and one's well-being.
However, his optimist and enthusiastic approach to life is something from which everyone should learn.
Manus's Quote: "I could give medicine... but it would be much better if you take care of your health as an everyday practice."
Manus does not have a Secret Shop but does have a Special Coupon Shop. The Special Coupon Shop is not accessed by raising your level of intimacy with him but is instead accessed by using a coupon obtained from Fleta (Rab's Dog Collar side quest).
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- Manus' portrait and character model was changed from a Caucasian male to a black male during American localization.
- His description also mentions that his "neatly trimmed hair, long and rich, is carefully tied in braids and hangs down," which is not true of the new design.
- His previous image can be seen while doing his part-time job if the Quest list is looked at.
- His original appearance is also shown during the quest to learn the Herbalism skill from him.
Manus teaching the Herbalism Skill