Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Moonlight Hammer Ferghus Doll Bag
1 × 2
This magical bag summons a special Ferghus Doll, which will collect dropped Gold, ores, gems, herbs, some potions, and items for tailoring and weaving for you. It offers a total of 64 slots for storing items.
You can summon a Doll separately from a pet.
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +5 Str
- Luck -25
- Max Dmg +10
- Crit +5
- Prot+ 1
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Only one may be used per character.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- Alternatively, ctrl + click on the bag will summon the doll, if the bag is already open.
- They will stay summoned for up to 3 real life hours.
- This time limit resets at 7:00am PST100.
- This time limit resets at
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.
- In addition to gold, Ores, Gems, Herbs, some Potions, and items for Tailoring and Weaving the doll picks up most Ore Fragments (including Unknown, Tin, Zinc, and Nickel, but not Hillwen), Ingots, Plates, and Bars. Dissimilar to the Kristell Doll Bag, he does not pick up Blacksmith Manuals, blacksmith-related tools (Blacksmith Hammers, Pickaxes, or Metallurgy Sieves), nor rare blacksmithing materials like Fomor Tokens.