Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For information on exploration, see Category:Exploration.
- For iinformation and individual articles on exploration items, see Category:Exploration Items.
1 × 1
Paper for sketching. Right-click on this item from the Inventory to prepare for sketching. Once you are ready to sketch, you can choose between sketching an animal or landscape. Click on your selection and you will be given a sketch of the object from your visual perspective.
Once you complete a sketch, you will not be able to do another for 1 minute and 30 seconds, so please keep that in mind.
- Used by the Sketch Action to make sketches of monsters or artifacts in Iria.
- Quests will sometimes allow the player to Sketch NPCs or Props they normally would not be able to, such as when Generation 8: Dragon requires a sketch of Kelpie.
- The sketch will be taken in the character's point of view of the monster at the time of sketching. (?)
- Sketch Paper cannot be equipped and must be used from the inventory.
- It can be used by activating the Sketch action or right clicking on the Sketch Paper in the inventory and selecting "Use."
- Successful use of a Sketch Paper will produce exploration experience which, depending on the target, varies in amount.
- Special-issue sketch paper, such as "Sketch Paper from Meriel", does not stack with normal Sketch Paper.
Methods to Obtain
|Alexina||Qilla Base Camp||60 g (set of 12)|
- They can be stacked, traded, mailed, dropped, stored on pets and stored in banks.
- Resell Value is 2.5 g per Sketch Paper but NPCs round down for odd-numbered stacks.