Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
His imposing red tattoo around his eye, his snow leopard armor and commanding loud voice, makes you quickly realize that you're standing in the presence of the Physis Giant king.
Krug Seerbarsch is a stern Giant, who is also the revered King of the Giants and has a pet eagle called Waschbar. Krug is located in the southern part of Vales, inside the Chief's House. His wife is Queen Kirine and she can be found nearby him. His sister Karpfen was sent to Taillteann as a representative for the Giants.
Krug will "bless" Giants and Giant-allied Humans when talked to. Giants will receive 15 Strength and Will, while allied Humans receive 10 Strength and Will. This blessing will last indefinitely unless a player logs out, changes channels, leaves Vales, or becomes Knocked Unconscious.
Music Track Title: Bolero
- The "Normal" prices are those offered to Giants and non-allied Humans.
- The "Special" prices are those that include the 8% discount Krug offers only to Giant-allied Humans (it is not offered to Giants).
- On Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
- Due to the way the two discounts are applied, for Giant-allied Humans this will result in an approximate 12.6% discount and will vary the most for low priced items.
- He has a pet Eagle named Waschbar.
- Despite Krug's NPC portrait showing Waschbar as a brown Eagle, his character model shows it as a black and white eagle.
- Waschbär (similar to Waschbar) means Raccoon in German.