Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
His voice is like the sound of a woodwind instrument. And in his dry, sand-colored gaze, you can estimate that he is passionate and full of determination.
Hagel is the manager of the Erskin Bank branch in Filia. He stands near the Town Square, next to the quest board.
He sells the ordinary L-Rod, Warm Wind L-Rod and Cold Wind L-Rod, both of which are Elf-only. The Warm Wind and Cold Wind L-Rods allow the player to use the Land Maker Action, as well as the L-Rod Exploration Action.
In order to acquire the Human-only Warm/Cold Wind L-Rod, they must be allied with the Elves, have an exploration level of 5 or higher, and have the respective L-Rod in their inventory. Once the player meets all these requirements, they must talk to Hagel and agree to exchange the Elf-only L-Rod for a Human-only one.
Music Track Title: Illuminati's Call
- The name of the closest NPC selling a favorite item is in bold.
|Cubic Puzzle||150g||Piaras, Walter, Gilmore, Galvin, Granites and Zeder|
|Anthology||150g||Piaras, Walter, Gilmore, Galvin, Granites and Zeder|
- The "Normal" prices are those offered to Elves and non-allied Humans.
- The "Special" prices are those that include the 20% discount Hagel offers only to Elf-allied Humans (it is not offered to Elves).
- Note that on Alban Heruin (Wednesdays), the daily effect of a 5% reduction to NPCs' shop prices will apply.
- Due to the way the two discounts are applied, for Elf-allied Humans this will result in an approximate 24% discount and will vary the most for low priced items.
- He wears Fabien Greaves, which elf player-characters cannot actually wear.
- He doesn't remember anything up to the age of 10.
- He opened up the Filia branch of the Erskin bank to more effectively transport his artifacts found during exploration.