From Mabinogi World Wiki
Skill Level is the direct representation of how strong a player is, based on their ranked Skills. It is shown in the Additional Info Window, but is also displayed at the bottom of the Skill window.
- The Total Combat Skill Level increases by 1 each time a Combat Talent skill or Combat-related hidden skill advances by 1 Rank.
- The Total Life Skill Level increases by 1 each time a Life Talent skill or Life-related hidden skill advances by 1 Rank.
- All skills that have been ranked are reflected in the Total Skill Level.
- If skills are reset, the Total Skill Level will decrease according to the skills that have been reset.
- Skills ranked to Rank 1 or higher are reflected at the same level as at Rank 1.
- Dan Advancement Ranks do not affect the Total Skill Level.
- Skills reflected in the Total Skill Level are limited to skills that receive special Talent bonuses during Life/Combat Talent training.
- Transformation skills by race, Demigod, Nascent Divinity, Eweca/Ladeca-related skills, Palalan Embrace, and Crusader skills are not added to the sum of the Total Skill Level.
- Technique and Stardust skills are not added to the sum of the Total Skill Level.
Total obtainable Skill Level