Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
- Puppetry Skills, also known as Marionette Skills, are skills used to manipulate marionettes and wires.
- All Puppetry Skills require a Control Bar to use.
- Puppetry Skills are divided into two subsections: Wire and Act Skills.
- Wire refers to restraining the enemy through the use of the control bar threads.
- Acts are actions used only by marionettes.
- Several puppetry skills use high stamina, even at lower ranks.
- Marionettes can be aggroed by enemies. They are also controlled a distance away from the user, putting the puppeteer at safety.
- Marionettes have many powerful fast-paced and area of effect attacks.
- All Act Skills except for Act 2: Threshold Cutter are distance-based skills and therefore aims for the center of the target's hitbox. As a result, monsters with very large hitboxes, such as the Giant Spider, may be difficult to target properly.
- All Act Skills except for Act 2: Threshold Cutter, Act 6: Crisis, and Act 7: Climactic Crash cannot be used if there is an obstacle between the player and the marionette.
- All Puppetry Skills do not inflict wounds.
- Puppetry Skills are obtained by completing the Sidequest: Puppeteer.
For skills that aren't implemented yet, go to Category:Unreleased Skills.
Pages in category "Puppetry Skills"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.