I've updated all the items thats needed to gift Rua, but this is only basic notes on how to purchase it.
- Updated the Blue Rose Bouquet on how to obtain it, all items in the Rua Quest is now updated on how to purchase/obtain them. If anyone has to time to put more info on the items, Please do :] --Mashiro 11:36, 9 July 2008 (PDT)
- You may only gift her one item per day. Per in-game day, or real-time day? --Ari-kun 23:25, 22 July 2008 (PDT)
For the love of God, does anyone know of a working Rua timer? X_x —Preceding unsigned comment added by Mystickskye (talk • contribs) . Please always sign your comments with the button or by typing ~~~~!
I don't know of any online timer but if you use the MabiTimer v1.3, it should work since that's what I've been using. The moongates are out of date so don't expect those to work but the Rua timer on it works You can get MabiTimer v1.3 here at this link --Lighthalzen
Download link broken --Tonykatze 23:00, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone know what the point is of going to her house? ~ Shadowboy132
- So you can talk to her any time you want without the 1.5k fee. ─┤Hakumei} 23:49, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
Online Rua Timer
I added a section with it, it seems to be accurate
--Tonykatze 22:58, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
- Nope. I'm using that one right now. It wasn't even listing a time when it's night. It told me she'd be at work at 23:15, but at 11:15pm, it was around 10am in game. --FFVIISephy 04:29, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- Hell, I'm starting to think that none of these timers are reliable. Every one of them has lied to me. --FFVIISephy 05:07, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
it apears that the timer at http://mabinogi.oxyhost.com/ uses the server time. it is accurate as far as I can tell, it just doesn't tell you server time, only local. if you get confused use what moon gate is up and next in game to tell "where" on the timer you currently are. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Dotdotdotdashdashdashdotdotdot (talk • contribs) . Please always sign your comments with the button or by typing ~~~~!
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Location of her house||6||21:44, 24 April 2012|
|Housing?||1||03:17, 3 December 2010|
See the corn under trade post? Under that, to the left of the flower.
And it isn't marked even if you've finished her sidequest? o-o
Nope, but I just marked it on the page on Emain for others who might be wondering. (You can go there and see that her house is there before you've even met Rua, however. But you still can't enter it without the quest.) Also, we need a page or subsection on her house.
Do all items (other than apple) have to be purchased from NPC? can they be purchased from the housing board?