Skill does not have an English description yet. I'll put it up when it pops up.
Dry Oven Pic
It's still in Korean. Possibly update with Nexon NA's dots or squares? Erm I mean English characters?
List of Synthesis Items
Is there going to be a list of Synthesis items in the future? --Caellian 15:46, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
Mabinogi Homepage Info.
Er, I added info from the new notice on the Mabi homepage about Synthesis, but I'm not sure how to do the little  thing that brings you to a link to that page... =w=; Um... is it the External Link button? --ShadowclanxAnarchist 01:10, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, the "1" means an outside link. If you want to link to a page within the wiki, just use [[page title here]]. -- Jspillers | (Talk) 04:41, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
How many people do you think will crowd around the ovens just to synthesize cheap items into more valuable items? People might start off by synthesizing cheap items, like 3 wooden sticks, 3 broad sticks, 3 daggers, etc. --Dra6o0n 06:51, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
Wouldn't that be the purpose of the skill in the first place? To gamble cheap items to hopefully get one with better results. You can also get completely unique items via Snytheis and equipment from this skill "can" have better stats then the base stats of an item. Although it's not sure if higher quality items (say using broad swords instead of short swords to get the War Sword) are better then lower ones. --Bryanneo 15:01, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
The skill training number seems wrong. Either the total, or the value per attempt is wrong. (Should be 0.5 x 100 = 50 or 1 x 100 = 100, not 1 x 100 = 50.)
But I do not know which of the two possibilities is correct, so I left it untouched. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Hecate (talk • contribs) . Please always sign your comments with the button or by typing ~~~~!
The wiki has the Success rate at rank 6 as 68% but I'm only getting 59% in game, and that's with rank 9 Alchemy Mastery. Should it be changed or is something wrong with me?--Saix7 05:49, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
- The only 68% rate in the table is for Rank 1 Synthesis... Rank 6 is 52% and +7% for rank 9 Mastery should be 59%, yes. --Duet 16:33, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah I noticed that when I looked at the wiki this morning -_-, sorry about that--Saix7 21:09, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
This may be stupid, but, can the color of synth'd weapons/armor be affected by addition of ingots? If so, is there proof? If not, then there should be a note of that as well on the synth page, either main, or weapon specific. -- Ladywinter 00:05, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
Can anyone change the link in the details section??, the current link leads to a 404 error page. SoraHikari 19:32, 7 August 2010 (UTC)
Master title and r5+
Was this uncapped in KR? It wasn't mentioned in the patch notes. Or did you pull this data from the XML files? Tellos 21:27, 16 December 2010 (PST)
- It was uncapped. Along with Fragmentation as well. Though I don't know what the new things that can be made from having r5+. --Miyuna 21:48, 16 December 2010 (PST)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|So You Want to Master Synthsis?||0||14:24, 5 August 2016|
|Equipment Recipes||1||15:11, 5 March 2013|
|Regarding synthesis result||0||16:15, 30 January 2011|
Here's what I used to finish all the rank 1 requirements using just 3x of each item:
Clothing: Wave Print Side-slit Tunic (From Malcolm) (You could get Tipping Suits from rafting, too)
Shields: Vales Shields (From Taunes) (If you have Heater Shields, those work also)
Weapons: Crown Ice Wands (From most magic shops) (You could use Phoenix Fire Wands or Crystal Lightning Wands also and if you have a lot of, say, Demonic Lances or something, those are 10k NPC value also)
Headgear: Starry Wizard Hats (From Gilmore) (Broad Brimmed Feather Hats are 10k NPC value and relatively easy to tailor, too)
Gloves: Silver Teany Gloves (From Fleta) (You could make Valencia Cross Line Plate Gauntlets as an alternative if you have the materials)
Shoes: Fabien Greaves (From Fleta) (The cheapest blacksmithed alternative is Dustin Silver Knight Greaves as far as I know)
Note: This is only taking into account equipment always sold at an NPC. For best savings you could buy everything on a a Wednesday for the shop discounts, preferably the wands from Kirine or Castanea for further discount, depending on alignment. Sometimes you'll get a lower than normal durability resulting item, which means it'll actually be less than the NPC resale value you need to fulfill the requirement. For example Ice Crown Wands are normally 11 durability and have an NPC resale value of 5700g, but might sometimes result in a 10 durability wand through synthesis that only has an NPC resale value of about 4800g.
It's possible you could get away with not using 3 of the same item, but the chances of getting the same item in return might not be as high.
I think that for clarification we should link to the [Category:Synthesis Lists] under the recipes tab. I believe this for a few reasons.
1. I acknowledge that they might not be fixed recipes per se, but they are recipes that CAN produce that item.
2. I cannot actually find any links to this category in any of the relates synthesis pages on the wiki that clearly point to it.
3. Having the Fixed Synthesis List links to with the mines and whatnot could make it seem that those are the ONLY items you can successfully create with synthesis, even though it's stated how it can be used to improve equipment.
It's generally accepted that the value of the items being used will factor in the resulting item, yes?
So just some questions:
1. Is it based on the ingredients' purchase price, or resale price?
2. Are the prices of those items totalled up and then averaged to determine the final item, or not?
Im just asking these because my guild leader managed to synthesise white herbs with npc bought hp30, hp10 and stam 30 (one of each), so that i could figure out some alternative combinations to attempt making these.