Torchlight Bazaar Event Advertisement
- For the previous event, see Year of the Black Dragon Event (2012)#Torchlight Bazaar Event.
- For the 2014 event, see Torchlight Bazaar Event (May 2014).
- February 14th to March 6th, 2013
Come one, come all! The Torchlight Bazaar Event has returned and is filled with fun for the whole family! Make your way to Connous between 6:00PM and 6:00AM in-game time and search for the Bazaar. The location of the event changes every in-game day but will appear at many of the different landmarks in Connous.
Compete with your friends for the high score!
Darts mini-game - Requires a party of 4 people
Hammer mini-game - Requires a party of 4-8 people
The Bazaar also has 5 NPC Shops (Weaving, Handicraft, Carpentry, Ingredient, Iron), which all sell materials relating to their names. Only 20 of each item in each shop are sold every night but shops will restock at midnight!
The festivities will end on March 6th at Midnight so hurry now and join us for fun and games at the mysterious Torchlight Bazaar!
-The Mabinogi Team-
- Similar to the Tara Festival Event, however it does not take place within Tara.
- The Bazaar appears at the various Landmarks scattered within Connous.
- The Bazaar only spawns between 6:00PM and 6:00AM and the location of the event changes every in-game day. The location of the Bazaar also varies in location on each channel.
- The Event Wing intended for the Torchlight Bazaar Event warps to the location of the Ski Jump Event.
- The Bazaar does not appear at the Rhino Landmark.
- The Dart Mini Game requires a party of 4 people, while the Hammer Mini Game can have 4-8 people.
- The Bazaar also has 5 NPC Shops (Weaving, Handicraft, Carpentry, Ingredient, Iron), which all sell materials relating to their names.
- Only 20 of each item in each shop are sold every restock.
- Up to 140 of each item can be obtained per night by checking shops on the other channels.
- Shops will restock at midnight.
- Holding the left control key will allow for quicker purchase of items. Be warned items DO NOT stack so have inventory available.