For a list of the Kiwi family, see here.
||Will not attack unprovokedNo100
Click this icon for the page on Defense.100
- Many in Rano (Southwest of Kaypi Canyon Mana Tunnel in Muyu Desert)
- Few in Rano (Southern tip of Karu Forest, in the canyon to the fishing boat)
- Couple in Connous (Southeast of Filia)
|Notes & Advice
- Sometimes when attacked, a sign will appear above its head (!); you have been tagged.
- After you have been tagged, it will run away from you when you approach. Using normal attacks will make it attack, and using knock-back attacks will keep it in tagged status.
- After attacking you, it will automatically return to tagged status and run away again.
- May appear with "the Soon to be Extinct" title.
- Respawns really quickly.
- Using Magnum Shot will not make it mad. A good advice would be to get as close as you can and keep shooting it with the skill.
- If you are an Elf, you may also use Mirage Missile at a distance to damage it with shock damage and wait for the shock to drain the Kiwi's HP away without gaining aggro.
White Kiwi Map Location Near Rano Metallurgy Mana Tunnel/Snake Mark.