Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Karu Forest is a wild forest on the east and south-east side of Rano. It is the home of Karu Forest Ruins as well as the Karu Tree and Snake landmarks. The Well of the Water Spirit, which provides a necessary ingredient to create the bridge to Connous, can be found along the eastern riverbank via L-Rod Exploration.
Mushrooms will appear throughout the forest at night. Hazelnut Mushrooms are the most common, appearing on all days of the week, whereas Brown Pine Mushrooms only appear on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Wednesdays, and Gold Mushrooms only appear on Wednesdays.
- White-eared Bush Boar
- Black-eared Bush Boar
- Big-eared Bush Boar
- Mane Bush Boar
- White Bush Boar (field boss)
- Manchurian Black Bear
- Manchurian Black Bear Cub
- Manchurian White Bear
- Manchurian White Bear Cub
- Brown Forest Mushroom Spider
- Red Forest Mushroom Spider
- Blue Forest Mushroom Spider
- Black Forest Mushroom Spider
- Giant Gold Forest Mushroom Spider (field boss)
- Gold Forest Lizard (field boss)
- Green Kiwi (field boss)