Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Beholder Beam Attack
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|Shoot a Beholder Beam from your eyes|
- Possessed by the Blinker and Strange Snowball.
- Automatically places the monster in Flight.
- Sends a spotlight-like beam down on the targeted player, steadily draining their HP and then knocks them back for extra damage, similar to Life Drain.
- The draining portion bypasses Magic Defense, Magic Protection, Passive Defense, and Mana Shield. The knockback portion does not.
- The draining portion prevents players from loading or using loaded skills, Actions, or Personas, attack, and forces walking, effectively leaving the player defenseless.
- If the player becomes invincible at any time during the draining part of the skill (e.g. receiving a Smash), the drain will stop affecting them.
- All players and pets inside or near the beam are affected.
- The Blinker does not regain any HP.
- Does not cause the Blinker to become invincible, unlike Monster Life Drain.
- Can be used in rapid succession, essentially stun-locking its target(s).
|Drain Duration [sec]||10||15||20||30||5||10||15||20|
|Load Time [sec]||2|