Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- Blunt weapons are weapons characterized by a blunt edge.
- Blunt weapons tend to favor maximum damage over other stats, but also have low minimum damage.
- While a blunt weapon is equipped:
- Blunt Mastery increases the user's max damage.
- Smash has a chance to cause daze, disabling the opponent's ability to use Magic and Alchemy.
- The user may walk with Counterattack loaded.
- Charge and Assault Slash cause Splash Damage.
- Final Hit negates blunt weapon's durability usage.
- The use of Bash and Rage Impact is enabled.
- There are no race restrictions toward one-handed blunt weapons.
- Giants may dual wield any one-handed blunt weapon with the exception of umbrellas, the Broad Stick, the Wooden Stick, the Toy Hammer, the Messenger Bag, and Dream Catchers.
- Blunt weapons have a longer delay after their standard combo than most other melee weapons.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Blunt Weapons"
The following 119 pages are in this category, out of 119 total.