From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Blunt weapons are weapons characterized by a blunt edge.
- Blunt weapons tend to favor maximum damage over other stats, but also have low minimum damage.
- While a blunt weapon is equipped:
- Blunt Mastery increases the user's max damage.
- Smash has a chance to cause daze, disabling the opponent's ability to use Magic and Alchemy.
- The user may walk with Counterattack loaded.
- Charge and Assault Slash cause Splash Damage.
- Final Hit negates blunt weapon's durability usage.
- The use of Bash and Rage Impact is enabled.
- There are no race restrictions toward one-handed blunt weapons.
- Giants may dual wield any one-handed blunt weapon with the exception of umbrellas, the Broad Stick, the Wooden Stick, the Toy Hammer, the Messenger Bag, and Dream Catchers.
- Blunt weapons have a longer delay after their standard combo than most other melee weapons.
For a comparison chart, see Blunt Weapons List.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Blunt Weapons"
The following 148 pages are in this category, out of 148 total.
- Candy Cane
- Cat Paw Bell Club
- Cat Paw Club
- Celtic Royal War Hammer
- Celtic Royal Warrior Hammer
- Celtic War Hammer
- Celtic Warrior Hammer
- Cheetah Paw Club
- Cheetah Paw Club (Type 2)
- Chick Lantern
- Classic Eastern Umbrella
- Clear Umbrella
- Crude Clear Umbrella
- Cup o' Joe
- Cute Bunny Puppet
- Cute Metallic Maracas