Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Exploration Tools, or L-Rods, are tools used to find hidden artifacts in Iria. They are required to use the L-Rod Exploration and Land Maker actions.
- Normal L-Rods are only capable of using L-Rod Exploration. Cold/Warm Wind and Snowfield L-Rods can use both L-Rod Exploration and Land Maker.
- While equipped, when a player nears a hidden artifact, the L-Rod emits one to four beeping sounds as well as white flashes.
- Beeping number and sound and L-Rod flashes intensifies as the player nears the object.
- Enabling Mini Effects disables the L-Rod flashes.
- Having this enabled as well as sounds disabled may make discovery more difficult.
- Samhain (Saturday) increases the L-Rod's detection range.
- This may make it harder for players who are used to the normal shorter range, as it more possible for multiple targets to overlap.
- It states that "The accuracy increases over time." However that is a typo; it means that Samhain increases the detection range of the L-Rods for the day, not over time.
- The standard range of the L-Rod is equivalent to the covered area that you walked on the map.
- All L-Rods can only be equipped on the right hand.
- Any left hand items cannot be equipped in conjunction with an L-Rod.
- All L-Rods are classified as ineffective weapons.
For a quick comparison of exploration tools go here.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Exploration Tools"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.