Warm Wind L-Rod
An L-Rod featuring the spirits of the hot wind that has the effect of pushing the air upwards. It has the power to stack up the sand, so when using the Landmaker action with this equipped, this will enable you to stack up the sand on the sandy hill of Connus Desert higher and higher. When using the explore action to detect an artifact, the light that produces stays on longer, with larger, more frequent beeps. When it beeps 4 times, it's a signal that the artifact is right on the spot, so press "x" and click on the ground where you may suspect the artifact is hiding.
- The Warm Wind L-Rod will raise the ground with the Land Maker Action and can also be used with the Exploration Action.
- Exploration can only be done in the Iria continent.
- Exploration via the Warm Wind L-Rod at night will receive extra Nighttime Exploration EXP.
See also Category:Exploration Tools.
- When purchased from Hagel, the Warm Wind L-Rod can only be equipped by Elves, but can be purchased and stored by Humans. If an Elf-allied Human talks to Hagel with a Warm Wind L-Rod in their inventory and at least level 5 Exploration, he will allow them to exchange the Elf-only L-Rod for a Human-only version.
- Important: The Land Maker action will only work for an Allied Humans, however, the L-Rod Exploration action will work whether a Human is allied or not. Also, a Human-only Warm Wind L-Rod cannot be stored on pets, whereas the Elf-only version can be.
- The Human-Only version is called the Hot Wind L-Rod.
Base Stats and Information
2 × 2
Very Slow 2 Hit Weapon
90% = 50 G
93% = 200 G
95% = 500 G
96% = 700 G
97% = 1,000 G
98% = 1,300 G
100% = 2,600 G
|428 G100||Dual W.100||✘||Sp. Up.100||✘|
|S. Radius100||100||S. Angle100||15°|
|Enchant Types?100||/ One-handed Weapon / L-Rod / Metal /|