We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Category:Right Hand Tools
This category is for tools that are equipped on the right hand.
- Tools that can be equipped are usually equipped on the right hand.
- Right hand tools are required to activate some gathering skills, some production skills, the fishing skill and the exploration action.
- They may lose Durability and gain Proficiency at different rates when used with their specific skills as compared to fighting with them.
- Note that the Empty Bottle is an exception, as it has no durability to lose, no proficiency to gain and never needs to be repaired.
- Some of these tools can be upgraded to improve their usefulness in their appropriate non-combat skills (e.g., decrease the time taken to gather Wool for a Gathering Knife).
- Those that can be upgraded can also have their weapon stats increased to make them more effective in combat. However, it would be better to upgrade the stats of a weapon as they will perform better in combat.
- They cannot be dual wielded or become spirit weapons.
- Most but not all are ineffective weapons.
- Even the few right hand tools that are effective in combat are less so than almost any weapon.
For information and individual articles on all tools go to Category:Tools.
For lists that compare tools using similar skills or actions go to Category:Tool Lists.
For a list of right hand tools that can be upgraded and the upgrades available go to Tool Upgrades.
Pages in category "Right Hand Tools"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.