Players may unlock things related to this system by clearing the mainstream quests of this chapter.
The Crusader Level is a Level-based system used exclusively for the Crusader Sub-Skills.
- Has a maximum level of 225.
- Does not reset on rebirth.
- One Crusader Point is granted upon leveling up.
- The player can distribute Crusader Points into the sub-skill passives. The passives can also be reset at no cost.
- Reset passives will retain all training done for all passives.
- For the Experience table, see Level#Crusader_Systems.
The Crusader Experience refers to the experience gained when clearing a Raid mission, going towards the Crusader level.
- It is often confused with Crusader Skill EXP, which instead goes towards the Crusader Skill training.
- For more information on the skills, see Category:Crusader Skills.
- For more information on the sub-skills, see Category:Crusader Sub-Skills.
- The Girgashiy Raid relies heavily on Shielding, Binding and Smiting in proper order.
- The Hasidim Raid also makes use of the three skills's chemistry together.
- The Zebach Raid does not rely on this system at all.
- Divine Link, while included in the Crusader skills, is not a direct part of the system.
- It is the same for the Memorial Link skill, which has a similar purpose.
The main skills may be backed up by their respective Sub-Skills, which strenghten specific effects when using a crusader skill.
- For instance, HP regeneration when using Shield of Trust.