Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the more powerful version of the skill, see Divine Link.
|A bonding skill, created by Blaanid, that links souls together. Linked souls can share each other's memories and experiences and can bring any dormant power within them to the very limit. Multiple stats of soul linked pets and casters increase, and the pet earns the same EXP than the caster earns through defeating enemies. Also, pets can distract enemies that have recognized the caster, granting the caster a large boost to their Defense and Protection. However, those effects are affected by the pet's stats, level, and Memorial Link rank. Since it acts with the same principles, it cannot be active at the same time as Divine Links.|
- This skill is a weaker version of Divine Link. It is only rewarded to characters who do not have the Divine Link skill.
- Characters who have received Divine Link but did not complete the second Memory Book will not see the skill among the 'unlearned' skill tab.
- Creates a divine link between the user and a summoned pet, enhancing both character's stats.
- The owner receives the following bonuses:
- The pet receives the following bonuses:
- Full combat experience the owner receives from killing monsters.
- Increased Health, Mana, Stamina, Strength, Intelligence, Dexterity, Will, Luck, Defense, and Protection.
- Any Auto-Defense boosts from the owner's Heavy Armor Mastery, Dual Wield Mastery, and Shield Mastery skills, if applicable.
- All aggro the owner receives is redirected to the pet, even if they attack the monster. Owner receives a blue aggro indicator when the pet receives aggro.
- After loading the skill, the user must click their pet to complete the link.
- The pet getting Knocked Unconscious will not cancel Divine Link.
- Unsummoning the pet will cancel Divine Link.
- If an obstacle exists between the owner and the pet for 10 seconds, Divine Link will be cancelled.
- Mini Pets can be Divine Linked, but cannot take the enemy's aggro.
- Although they cannot participate in combat, mini pets can obtain experience if the owner kills applicable monsters while Divine Linked.
- Partners, despite being classified as pets, cannot be Divine Linked.
- Capped at Rank F.
- After the player completes the Generation 20 quest, Eternal Memories, this skill will be replaced permanently by Divine Link.
|Load Time [sec]||2|
|Link Time [sec]||2|
|Cooldown Time [sec]||60|
Obtaining the Skill
- Complete the quest Where Memories Come Together in the Second Memoir.
- This skill will not be obtained if the player already has Divine Link.
- AP: 0
- Effects: Soul Link
Duration 120 sec
Cooldown 60 sec
Max Range 15m
|Use the skill.||100.00||1||100.00|